Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Ironton, OH 10/4
OffTheHook Wrote:I say JC in another blowout.

We all know that podunker is a bonehead. But, what I think is funny. Is the fact that people are calling him out about his identity, when they themselves hide behind their screen names. If you are gonna call him out. At least have the guts to say who you are. :Thumbs:

For example...Pulp, EP90. :Thumbs:

Hey dunker...this is Bryan Sublett. Who are you? :biggrin:
I know you are not trying to call me out Brian Subblett. You know me better than that. If you would have read the BC JC update thread you would have seen where I told him exactley who I was and where he can find me. Now that I know who he is I feel kind of stupid calling out a kid but if you have a problem I would have no problem stomping a mudhole in your tail if you find a need to stick your brown nose in my buisness. Just in case you forgot this is Darrick Preston. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Pulp Fiction = Alex Green.

I'm on the chain crew at JC... usually running the sticks. And I'm so skinny, if I get behind the sticks you can't see me. I usually have to stand with my left side towards the field because I have a hard time seeing everything with my lazy right eye that everybody notices.
Nice to meet you Pulp Jeff wolford here father ofJeffrey on the 08 team. I've read you guys for a few years , never posted till last year but I sure have had some laughs thru the years. Also Maximus73 on Bluegrass Preps
Richard Brown no reason to hide behind a screen name!
My prediction

JC 48
Aluminum 6
Over 24 hours and no word from podunker......
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:I know you are not trying to call me out Brian Subblett. You know me better than that. If you would have read the BC JC update thread you would have seen where I told him exactley who I was and where he can find me. Now that I know who he is I feel kind of stupid calling out a kid but if you have a problem I would have no problem stomping a mudhole in your tail if you find a need to stick your brown nose in my buisness. Just in case you forgot this is Darrick Preston. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

LOL. NO you misunderstood what I was saying. If you go back and look. I liked and agree with what you said. I was reffering to the others calling him out and they not man enough to even say who they are. Look fotward to seeing you also and watching Jordan Ray play. As always a pleasure! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:I know you are not trying to call me out Brian Subblett. You know me better than that. If you would have read the BC JC update thread you would have seen where I told him exactley who I was and where he can find me. Now that I know who he is I feel kind of stupid calling out a kid but if you have a problem I would have no problem stomping a mudhole in your tail if you find a need to stick your brown nose in my buisness. Just in case you forgot this is Darrick Preston. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

OffTheHook Wrote:LOL. NO you misunderstood what I was saying. If you go back and look. I liked and agree with what you said. I was reffering to the others calling him out and they not man enough to even say who they are. Look fotward to seeing you also and watching Jordan Ray play. As always a pleasure! :Thumbs:

I have to agree with Big Bad Brian on this one.... I think there might have been some misunderstanding's here EP90. I think OTH was saying that me and you don't hide behind our screen names and talk trash like some people do.
^Exactly. Thank You!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Oh where, Oh where has our little podunker gone.... Oh where, Oh where could he be....
For the record. I would like to apologize to Brian Sublett. I miss read his post yesterday and ran my mouth when I shouldn't have. I do feel he worded his post wrong but he is a good enough friend that I should have picked up the phone and called him if I had a problem.
It takes a man to come out and admit he was wrong in the way he handled it. Eagle Pride 90 and Brian are both good men.

So you did find out who he is and that he is a kid! Hopefully we wont here from him again for a bit. Stuff like that can cause cancer in a TEAM! Hopefully the kids are not on here reading a lot of this stuff and focus on the task on hand. State Championship.
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:For the record. I would like to apologize to Brian Sublett. I miss read his post yesterday and ran my mouth when I shouldn't have. I do feel he worded his post wrong but he is a good enough friend that I should have picked up the phone and called him if I had a problem.

Thank You EP90 and I should have been more clear with my post. No hard feelings here. Looking forward to seeing the Blue Birds go down this year!!!!!
OffTheHook Wrote:Thank You EP90 and I should have been more clear with my post. No hard feelings here. Looking forward to seeing the Blue Birds go down this year!!!!!

There won't be a couch left in Johnson County that's not burnt.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:There won't be a couch left in Johnson County that's not burnt.

Goalposts coming down for sure if that happens.
Diogenes Wrote:Goalposts coming down for sure if that happens.

And I'll be leading the charge....... All 135 pounds of me.
"Shotgun" on the goal post on the baseball field side.
ill take JC by a couple of scores, they are extremly dominate this year puttin up alot of points, they have expanded their offense and it has made the biggest difference in their program.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:And I'll be leading the charge....... All 135 pounds of me.
"Shotgun" on the goal post on the baseball field side.

You guys will be tearing them down in the dark. If JC is fortunate enough to play and defeat the Bluebirds this season, it will take place at Highlands.
khsgamenight Wrote:You guys will be tearing them down in the dark. If JC is fortunate enough to play and defeat the Bluebirds this season, it will take place at Highlands.

If JC beats Highlands.... A goal post, somewhere, will get tore down!

I may even make one in my front yard and tear it down..... And all JC fans will be invited over.
I think Johnson Cebtral takes this game, probably by a large margin.
I was in Morgantown when WVU beat Virginia Tech and they tore down the goalposts in their own empty stadium. It can be done.
Im torn between going to the game tonight and watching Chris Stapleton preform.