Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Ironton, OH 10/4
Johnson Central
Ironton is a primarily a run first team but will try to throw some. QB will set up to throw and pull it down and pull the ball down and run up the middle. They also will fake punt with a rugby style kicker so if he gets in trouble he can kick in the run.
There will be more holding, false start, and face mask calls against JC than they have had in the past 2 seasons combined. At least 3 touchdowns called back on bogus calls. Even playing against 15 on the field JC wins by 24
Johnson Central beats a down Ironton team.
Do u think this the last time ironton plays Johnson central ? If so hoo would u all like to see replace this game : I would like a Ryle or Scott county or lex cath
Johnson central in another blowout. Tough schedule they are playing.
podunker Wrote:Johnson central in another blowout. Tough schedule they are playing.

Yeah, because Ironton isn't one of the best football programs in Southern Ohio or anything.

Central's schedule isn't nearly the joke that your online antics are. I can assure you that your internet trolling isn't going to cause nearly the disruption in Eagle Country that you're hoping for.
Reading the SE Ohio Preps discussion about this game is informative. Sounds like the Ironton faithful aren't very happy with things these days...although apparently they're getting a new RB eligible this week who transferred in from South Point?

http://southeasternohiopreps.com/forum/v...58031d2e93
eagles2011 Wrote::welcome: who wins

I love how you didn't capitalize Ironton.Confusednicker:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:It's too bad that JC doesn't play Bell County this year.

The two times JC has played Bell Co. in the Matney era was in 2009 @ JC (JC lost 6-36) and 2010 @ Bell Co. (JC lost 18-42).

I'm not all about the "King of the Mountains" title, but it would be nice to go to Log Mountain and get a W. Not to mention getting our kids a game in that kind of environment.

I remember in 2008 Bell came to JC for a full srimmage game and JC won by two Td's then Bell went undefeted 15-0
JC wins this game at Ironton but I do think the Tigers put up more fight than some think.
podunker Wrote:Johnson central in another blowout. Tough schedule they are playing.

I'm not sure what your problem with JC is or why you are dead set on hurting this team. If you are on the JC bench then you need to be gone. We have no time for these types of shenanigans...not this year. If you have a problem with Coach Matney, talk to him face to face. Don't hide behind a screen name and take pot shots at these kids and this program.
khsgamenight Wrote:I'm not sure what your problem with JC is or why you are dead set on hurting this team. If you are on the JC bench then you need to be gone. We have no time for these types of shenanigans...not this year. If you have a problem with Coach Matney, talk to him face to face. Don't hide behind a screen name and take pot shots at these kids and this program.

We need to see if the admin.'s or mod.'s can change his screen name to "Keyboard Warrior"
Pulp Fiction Wrote:We need to see if the admin.'s or mod.'s can change his screen name to "Keyboard Warrior"

I just wish he (or she) would go away. It makes no sense to me why someone, is supposedly close to the program, would do their very best to hurt the program.
Playing at Tank is always difficult whether it is a down Ironton team or not, with that said, I can't see Ironton keeping it close come the 2nd half. JC wins this one handily.
khsgamenight Wrote:I just wish he (or she) would go away. It makes no sense to me [B]why someone, is supposedly close to the program[/B], would do their very best to hurt the program.

Consider the source.

Remember, they can't put nothing on the internet that isn't true.
Ironton is good to have on the schedule, think they are down from there normal standards. Think JC will win fairly easily depending on how close the officials want it to be. We went there 2 years ago and lost a close game. Thought we were going to do a home and home series but they opted out after that game. Nice atomoshere.
The Law Firm of Gound, Belcher, Adkins, Dillion, Young should be able to handle business behind that rock soild O-Line.

JC's O-Line needs to go to New York and show the Giants how to run block.
I love the old stadium and the pictures of the old professional teams. It takes you back to the early-to-mid 20th century. When I am there, I expect to look around and see people wearing fedoras and smoking cigars.
Ironton will lose by 4 touchdowns. Playoffs are coming up. See who rises to the top.
:Thumbs:Looking foward to the game and great atmoshere. Eagles stay focused every game, one game at a time ,give it all you got from whistle to whistle. Dont pay any attention to any junk that can break your focus Win THE STATE THIS YEAR> Keep that in your head and never give in. REMEMBER THESE WORDS
Hey. Johnson Central and Belfry are the best teams in the mountains. Playoffs are coming up.
maximus73 Wrote::Thumbs:Looking foward to the game and great atmoshere. Eagles stay focused every game, one game at a time ,give it all you got from whistle to whistle. Dont pay any attention to any junk that can break your focus Win THE STATE THIS YEAR> Keep that in your head and never give in. REMEMBER THESE WORDS

I would not make this statement if I didnt see something special in this group.I think they have the ability just to do so.
Hey Podunker, I have a question.

Are playoffs coming up?
Just incase anybody is wondering....

Thanks to our friend podunker, he has informed us that the playoffs are coming up.

We appericate the info buddy.
Yea the playoffs are . See you later buddy ole pal. Johnson Central in the house. Check out some other team's schedule and you let me know. About strength of schedule.
eagles2011 Wrote:Do u think this the last time ironton plays Johnson central ? If so hoo would u all like to see replace this game : I would like a Ryle or Scott county or lex cath

I'm not sure if this is the last in the series. Hopefully not, but if it is, I don't know hoo they will get. Maybe we should petition our suggestions to Jcs AD to get these games you want. Afterall, no one knows the process more then a water girl or a Monday Morning QB.:Cheerlead
podunker Wrote:Yea the playoffs are . See you later buddy ole pal. Johnson Central in the house. Check out some other team's schedule and you let me know. About strength of schedule.

Just a suggestion..... From now on when you make a post, open up microsoft word and do a spelling and grammar check.

We were just awarded a Distinguished School District rating. I seriously doubt your a JC student, but we don't need to give any more ammo to the NKY/Lex & Lou. area posters about howe dum us hix fron
3asterm centrucky we r.
Paula Dean Wrote:I'm not sure if this is the last in the series. Hopefully not, but if it is, I don't know hoo they will get. Maybe we should petition our suggestions to Jcs AD to get these games you want. Afterall, no one knows the process more then a water girl or a Monday Morning QB.:Cheerlead

Ouch.
There is still nothing like Apple Day Friday morning and seeing the front page of the Paintsville Herald with JC leaving the field carrying the Apple Barrel.

Except when the Herald has the picture of JC leaving the field with the State Championship Trophy!!!!
Paula Dean Wrote:I'm not sure if this is the last in the series. Hopefully not, but if it is, I don't know hoo they will get. Maybe we should petition our suggestions to Jcs AD to get these games you want. Afterall, no one knows the process more then a water girl or a Monday Morning QB.:Cheerlead

One thing I respect about ironton. They won't duck anyone if JC wants to keep playing ironton will make it happen