Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 63 - Morgan Co. 29
Final from West Liberty.

Very competitive 1st half between these 2 teams, however Pike Central came out and shut down Morgan Co. in the 2nd half and soared to victory.

Dakota Ray had a huge game for PC rushing for 4 TD's.

Mac Justice had 3 TD's of his own.

Kody Thornsberry was pretty much the entire offense for Morgan Co., kid got some heart & mad talent.
District 8 Regional Championship
Who?
PC is better than they have been given credit for.
Pike county central I was right :Thumbs::Thumbs:
Congrats PCC. Good bounce back.
That makes 3 wins in a row for the HAWKS. Tough game next week at home against Fairview though.
PCC will see where they are at next week.
J-Rod Wrote:Who?

That is the 100.00 question..

Belfry is one...

Right now I have to give the edge to Lawrence County..but with both teams' defense it may be take a Friday and a Saturday to figure out who will join the Pirates after they get the 2 Seed.
Nice jobs Hawks.

I talked with a recruiter from a small college in Cincy and I was told they are looking at several Hawks.
Would you be speaking of Thomas More College? It is in KY but only 15 mins from Cincy? Just curious
congrat PC
I hope my Hawks can get things going like this next weekend against Fairview
Sounds about right. Congrats Hawks.
Pike county central has had a wakeup call after playing Williamsburg good luck PCc rests of the season :Cheerlead
sportsguru4u Wrote:Would you be speaking of Thomas More College? It is in KY but only 15 mins from Cincy? Just curious
I have sent stuff to them, but the school I was hinting about is a school that I am in contact with their head recruiter.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:District 8 Regional Championship

I think Lawrence County will have something to say about that!
We played Pike Central pretty competative last year for as young and banged up as we were and this Dawg team this year is another animal. Just ask Raceland who beat us last year 54-14 who are probably just a little better this year and we beat em friday night 38-35 so technically that makes us 40 points better against the teams we played last year this year................I hope!!! Confusednicker: