• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro vs Pikeville Updates!!
2 point no good 42-18 Pikeville
Pikeville fumble on kickoff Mboro recovers
Foister and Pittman running it down their throats
1st and goal Mboro
If we lose, I blame it on my brother. He is a sophomore (who gets no playing time) but just joined the team again last week (This is his first game back).

He played the first three games as a freshman but quit after that then started playing again this week. lol. Guess he's bad luck Wink
[Image:

]
TD Mboro Pittman
two point good 42-26 Pikeville
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:If we lose, I blame it on my brother. He is a sophomore (who gets no playing time) but just joined the team again last week (This is his first game back).

He played the first three games as a freshman but quit after that then started playing again this week. lol. Guess he's bad luck Wink
LOL... Call and tell him to leave..
Dig Deep Mboro!!
Walt Longmire Wrote:It's 127 miles from Middlesboro to Pikeville. Is that bus being pulled by mules? Should be a 2:30 to 2:45 trip even in a school bus.

ive been there via a school bus and it took 4hrs smart guy
16 point ballgame we can still do this
GO JACKETS!

This comeback would be amazing
[Image:

]
Damn we cant play defense tonight at all
wow if Middlesboro comes back and at least makes this a game from all the mistakes and penalties that would be incredible
This is going to be a high scoring game neither team has stopped one another from scoring the whole game
10 total tds so far in the 2nd qtr
TD Pikeville
49-26 Pikeville
How much time left in the second quarter?
[Image:

]
tazcat Wrote:I will say this for those who say Bell CO is terrible or whatever. I am not in Pikeville tonight but did see and listen to the Bell/Boro game and Middlesboro was solid in all areas against them and they seem to be the complete oppostite in this game.

Bell Co getting Trucked at Wayne Co.
seriously I knew Middlesboros defense wasnt that great but goodness is Pikeville really that good or what?
fumble mboro
Pikeville ball 7 fumbles and lost 5 tonight
Jumper Dad Wrote:Bell Co getting Trucked at Wayne Co.

Ok OK all you Corbin fans and Whitley fans and whoever fans win....Bell County is beyond terrible and Middlesboro is a fraud does that make all you whiny crybabies happy? Will you sleep better tonight knowing this to be true.
Halftime 49-26 Pikeville
Defense. The old Middlesboro teams were explosive, but they had a great defense. 49 points in one half is terrible, and 4 turnovers, and bad special teams. I love Middlesboro but I call it the way I see it.
TheKingOfTheWorld Wrote:Pikeville ball 7 fumbles and lost 5 tonight

I doubt Middlesboro would beat McCreary tonight. No offense McCreary
M1911 Wrote:Defense. The old Middlesboro teams were explosive, but they had a great defense. 49 points in one half is terrible, and 4 turnovers, and bad special teams. I love Middlesboro but I call it the way I see it.

The 1998 Middlesboro State Title team is the best defense I ever saw at Middlesboro by far and is why they won it IMO. This team will not do anything past the 2nd round if this kind of game exists in them. Fumbled alot against Bell too just did not lose them
tazcat Wrote:ive been there via a school bus and it took 4hrs smart guy

Only if you're picking up and dropping off students the whole way. It's not even close to a 4 hour bus ride.
Floyd Branaham at linebacker helps , and we were good on special teams as well. This team is improved , but could not stay on the field with the 94,95,96,97,98,99,2002,2003,2005 and 2006 teams. One state championship, 3 state semi, and a bunch of regional appearances those teams played defense.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next