Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrison @Williamsburg update
THE ROAD TOO BOWLING GREEN STARTS IN 2 WEEKS :Cheerlead
Hazard will not let Williamsburg go to bowling green. Hazard also won to night!!!!!! Williamsburg might score this IF and that's IF the lucky. GO BULLDOGS!!!!! see you in Hazard!!! BUST OF LUCK TO Williamsburg and hope they good this year.
Patrick put on a show on defense. Their coaches were yelling why doesn't somebody block 25?
blueman44 Wrote:Hazard will not let Williamsburg go to bowling green. Hazard also won to night!!!!!! Williamsburg might score this IF and that's IF the lucky. GO BULLDOGS!!!!! see you in Hazard!!! BUST OF LUCK TO Williamsburg and hope they good this year.

Bluem:moon:n Hazard comes to Williamsburg this year :lmao:
blueman44 Wrote:Hazard will not let Williamsburg go to bowling green. Hazard also won to night!!!!!! Williamsburg might score this IF and that's IF the lucky. GO BULLDOGS!!!!! see you in Hazard!!! BUST OF LUCK TO Williamsburg and hope they good this year.

I totally agree with you at this point Hazard should be favored. I think you'll see both teams in the region final for the third year in a row. Williamsburg has yet to score against Hazard. I am expecting another classic game.
I like to see the best playing for the regional championship, last year we were a sophomore Football team this year it will be different unless Wilson, Lamoree, Helton and Dunn keep improving if they continue to improve as they have for the last four games LOOK OUT the sky is the limit. I hope we do play Hazard for the regional championship I believe they and the Burg are the best in the East.

PS our kicker is 80% better than last year, his kickoffs are pinning the teams deep inside the 20 You can't believe how much that helps the Defense
topnotch Wrote:I like to see the best playing for the regional championship, last year we were a sophomore Football team this year it will be different unless Wilson, Lamoree, Helton and Dunn keep improving if they continue to improve as they have for the last four games LOOK OUT the sky is the limit. I hope we do play Hazard for the regional championship I believe they and the Burg are the best in the East.

PS our kicker is 80% better than last year, his kickoffs are pinning the teams deep inside the 20 You can't believe how much that helps the Defense

The kicker and the punter are so important to
A defense. I have not seen them kick it deep this year. The only game that I saw this year the burg seemed to struggle with kickoff coverage.
Hazard will score 80 yard RUSHING TD then topnotch. LAST YEAR THEY DID GET 80 pic 6 FOR A BULLDOG TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!
:Wave::Wave::1::1::1::1:Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!:1::1::1::1: :haters::letsparty:letsparty
BLUEMAN 44 if you don't have a team Williamsburg will let you cheer for them :lmao:
blueman44 Wrote::Wave::Wave::1::1::1::1:Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!:1::1::1::1: :haters::letsparty:letsparty

If you want to be a hater that is your right so, have at it.
64SUR Wrote:BLUEMAN 44 if you don't have a team Williamsburg will let you cheer for them :lmao:
William who????????? so I will stick to HazardConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar:1::Cheerlead
When you are a loser you usually have to pick up a new team come midseason.
BDC Wrote:The kicker and the punter are so important to
A defense. I have not seen them kick it deep this year. The only game that I saw this year the burg seemed to struggle with kickoff coverage.

Last night they were really good.
E's Army Wrote:When you are a loser you usually have to pick up a new team come midseason.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN LOSER I pick the Winning that did beat a very WEAK Williamsburg. Then I said hazard will beat some burg team. That burg team scored 8 points on hazard BULLDOGS in Sep 17, 2010 the final score in that game 8/55 Hazard. In that game Williamsburg had 150 passing yards and 71 rushing yards. For 64 THIS Game was at HOME.So all of Williamsburg FANS are Ready to LOSE. HAVE a Great DAY.GO BULLDOGSConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar:1:
blueman44 Wrote:WHAT DO YOU MEAN LOSER I pick the Winning that did beat a very WEAK Williamsburg. Then I said hazard will beat some burg team. That burg team scored 8 points on hazard BULLDOGS in Sep 17, 2010 the final score in that game 8/55 Hazard. In that game Williamsburg had 150 passing yards and 71 rushing yards. For 64 THIS Game was at HOME.So all of Williamsburg FANS are Ready to LOSE. HAVE a Great DAY.GO BULLDOGSConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar:1:

Blueballman4444. Do you understand if hazard win 2 games in playoff WELCOME TO WILLIAMSBURG KENTUCKY Blueballman4444 :yikes::yikes::yikes:
WHO IS Blueballman4444 never seen him a this site. So are you see thing.
blueman44 Wrote:WHO IS Blueballman4444 never seen him a this site. So are you see thing.

:yikes :yikes::yikes: :welcome:To WILLIAMSBURG
THIS burg team did lose to a team that's got one run play THEN HAZERD CAN RUN AND PASS so 64sur don't by your Ticket to BOWLING GREEN.HAZERD KNOWS HOW TO GET THE BOWLING GREEN.SO why not come watch THE BULLDOGS!!!!!! IN BOWLING GREEN.TO WATCH HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF.:1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1:
64SUR Confusederved:
blueman44 Wrote:64SUR Confusederved:

Bluebird44 you have Jacket fever Confusednicker:
64SUR you need to MANUP BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT the some old small slow jackets will never beat HAZERD BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HISTORY IS HAZERD JUST THE SAME AS Alabama!!!!!! SO MAN MANUP