Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#8 Ballard Mem @ #1 Caldwell Co 9-27-13
Alright, for all those still setting on the fence about Caldwell Co, here is your second chance to see what happens against highly ranked team. The Tigers ranked #1 in 2a with a record of 5-0 will host the Bombers #8 in 2a also at 5-0. Most people would think this is going to be a good game. I will spot you 30 points on Ballard's side. The Tigers will beat Ballard Mem by more than 30. What's your thoughts?
Caldwell 49
BM 21
Caldwell rolls.
Caldwell 56 BM 6
Elliot has done a good job but they are massively overmatched.

I'll take Caldwell and give the 30.

Caldwell will run or pass as much as they want. I'm bet Jamichael Ellis and Dee Cain run for 100++++
11/01 looming large for Mayfield fans.
Jaylen Boyd out this week unless reinstated by KHSAA
Caldwell by 21. I would say a running clock if the Boyd kid was able to play this game. Not sure how much they will get out of Ellis.
Tica, I'm sure most card fans feel the same way I do. That is, if we are going to loose any games this year we want it to be that one. I'm not saying we will loose. I think it will be a very good game if Sindelar gets time to throw the ball. I think that is a big question mark though.
Or if guhy gets time to throw he may do all the damage because i think caldwell is very suspect on defense.They gave up over 500 plus yards to fort campbell so we may put up even more than that.
If you give up 300 yards your defense needs work, so there defense will need work and I am sure its not the same fort Campbell team that played Mayfield the first game of the season..
What you don't understand unless you have seen Fort Campbell, is that they are very fast in the backfield. You can play almost a perfect game and miss three tackles and those three tackles cost you 240 yards of offense. If Fort Campbell could get things going in other areas, those backs could kill people.
as a Tigers fan, I would like to say that this will be a blowout early. Sindelar will come out throwing and Ellis will be plenty enough of a running option against the Bombers. Ballard Memorial has faced no one in the league of Caldwell County, and that should show early. I will be sitting in my seat on the 45 yard line at Tiger Stadium Friday night. If anyone wish to join me there, they are more than welcome!
Tigers roll 56-14
Sindelar will put up huge numbers.
Caldwell co wins big i mean big mysonis55 has convince me in the west have mercy on me Confusederiously:
Okay, here is my pick, sort of. I say the clock will start running with about 2 minutes left in the 2nd.
21 hours til kickoff and Elijah Sindelar has already thrown 2 TD passes against Ballard Memorial. lol
They had a special on Ballard Memorial's side vs Caldwell on wpsd. They say Ballard is ready. Of course that is coming from the same 1 sided reporter that says PT has a better program than Mayfield. He really needs to quit hitting the bottle so close to time to go on air.
Send whatever he is drinking over to 64SUR. He would appreciate.
Is there a radio station that is going to carry this game that streams on the internet ? I know WAVJ in Princeton does but I cannot get it to connect with mxlr. Is there a station that carries Ballard Memorials games ?
Some Kole Williams kid for Ballard has been on Twitter talking smack to the Caldwell County players, saying how he is gonna run all over them in the game. I feel bad for the kid. The boys I have spoken with really want to just do their jobs, beat Ballard really bad, and hurt this kid. This game could get ugly early.
That wasn't very smart.
E's Army Wrote:That wasn't very smart.
It was plumb stupid in my book.
No Game to it. Caldwell Co. by as much as they want.
Caldwell Co-7, Ballard Mem-0 1st
35-14 Caldwell 2 minutes left in half. Sindelar just ran it 51 yards for a score. Also has three td passes to three different receivers.
JaMichael Ellis with the 20 yard score. 42-14 Caldwell with 11:13 left in third.
3 yard run Ballard. 42-21. 8:07 remain in 3rd period.
Sophomore Dee Cain with second rushing td of the game, this time from 15 yards out. 49-21 Caldwell. 6 minutes left in third.