Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln County 29 Pulaski County 16 JV
Final
Lot of Maroon sophomores starting on varsity.
Got a few freshmen starting varsity as well. Still somewhat surprised PC didn't win this game.
Wildcat18 Wrote:Got a few freshmen starting varsity as well. Still somewhat surprised PC didn't win this game.
Pulaski only took 13 players, they pulled few more freshman that arnt starting but getting a lot of varsity time on Friday. Lincoln had around 30 players dress for the JV game. Its all about getting reps and with only 13 players those young men are getting plenty of reps to make them better for next year.
meat loaf Wrote:Pulaski only took 13 players, they pulled few more freshman that arnt starting but getting a lot of varsity time on Friday. Lincoln had around 30 players dress for the JV game. Its all about getting reps and with only 13 players those young men are getting plenty of reps to make them better for next year.

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't aware they had pulled more freshmen up. Future is very bright!
I knew Pulaski had pulled more freshmen from the JV team, just didn't want it to look like an excuse. Pulaski's varsity team is made of a ton of underclassmen. The Maroons are just scratching the surface of what's to come over the next several years.
Forever Maroon Wrote:I knew Pulaski had pulled more freshmen from the JV team, just didn't want it to look like an excuse. Pulaski's varsity team is made of a ton of underclassmen. The Maroons are just scratching the surface of what's to come over the next several years.
Yes on offense they start 3 seniors and on defense 5 with underclassmen playing just about as many minutes as the seniors in most cases.
Bright future for Maroons.