Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Regional Power Rankings- SKY
1. Pulaski Co- Maroons resume just looks better at this point than Wayne Co

2. Wayne Co- Cards continue to roll, chance to make a statement this week

3. Corbin- Hounds still looking for that quality win. Combined record of their opponents 5-17.. their next game will be that opportunity.

4. Russell County- Lakers were idle.. take on a decent Adair County

5. Monroe County- Falcons are 4-1 after season opening shelling to Wayne Co.

Game of the Week:
Monroe County @ Glasgow- Scotties look to rebound and Falcons look to remain hot.
North has a bye week and gets dropped out of BGR Regional Rankings. Was third last week! Hmmm
JagSwag Wrote:North has a bye week and gets dropped out of BGR Regional Rankings. Was third last week! Hmmm

Yeah that's on me... I kept feeling like I was missing something

They stay at #3..move Corbin and Russell down and Monroe County out
:howdy: thats what happen if you don't play every week EKUALUM05 drop the ball on this one :Cheerlead :Clap: :Cheerlead :Clap: :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote::howdy: thats what happen if you don't play every week EKUALUM05 drop the ball on this one :Cheerlead :Clap: :Cheerlead :Clap: :Cheerlead

EKUALUM05 is doing just fine, :thanks:.
JagSwag Wrote:EKUALUM05 is doing just fine, :thanks:.

EKUALUM05 He did it on purpose if it would have been south laurel this wouldn't have happen I can see it coming JAGSWAG north better win mark it down.Williamsburg will win there nests 5 games and want make EKUALUM05 top 5 :biglmao:
I cant argue, outside of the top 3, it could be anybody, but i think youve nailed the top 3.