Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern @ North Laurel, 9/26
This week we play on Thursday due to the World Chicken Festival in London this weekend. Southwestern is the best 0-5 team in the state, IMO. The Jags will put points up and the Warriors will need try to stay with them. Go Jags!!!
Jags by 14.
North laurel 28 southwestern 21 I think both teams will run the ball score could be lower north still win GO NORTH :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
I think this will be another close game for Southwestern. I will give NL a small advantage with the game being at home. NL 24 SW 21
This will be a very interesting game. I heard the other day SW got a kid that moved in from another state that is a stud. Don't quote me on that, might just be a rumor.
Nl 35
sw 21
This game will get chippy!! Southwestern's JV won against N.Laurel's JV Monday night. During the hand shake one of N. Laurel's kid's(53) took a cheat shot punched at one of the Southwesterns Kids. This about resulted into a 50 yard line brawl. Thankfully quick acting staff members on both sides broke it up before it got out of hand....
SouthSider Wrote:This game will get chippy!! Southwestern's JV won against N.Laurel's JV Monday night. During the hand shake one of N. Laurel's kid's(53) took a cheat shot punched at one of the Southwesterns Kids. This about resulted into a 50 yard line brawl. Thankfully quick acting staff members on both sides broke it up before it got out of hand....

lots of no calls and timely penalties on the jags. Not making excuses but, that is the rest of the story.
I think Southwestern gets into the win column this week. Warriors 28-27.
SW wins this one not as close as many think 35-14. as far as the after game incident i would be very embarrassed if one of the SW players would have punched a kid during the hand shake line. this kid needs to suspended and administration at NL needs to hand down some punishment.
So that makes it OK to throw a Punch during the post game hand shake.... Bad calls are no excuse for poor sportsmanship...@ Jag to the bone
I think the Jaguars will pull this out 35-27.
WarriorProud Wrote:SW wins this one not as close as many think 35-14. as far as the after game incident i would be very embarrassed if one of the SW players would have punched a kid during the hand shake line. this kid needs to suspended and administration at NL needs to hand down some punishment.
North laurel returns just about everyone from last season, it will be a close game. I am not picking a winner but NL will be a tough out at home for anyone. Whats the word on the SW injury report?
These young men need to control their emotions before, during, and after games. It is not acceptable behavior from any athlete at any level, period. I hope he learns a lesson from the punishment he is about to receive.
The Jags will take care of business Thursday night, NL 35 SW 14.
WarriorProud Wrote:SW wins this one not as close as many think 35-14. as far as the after game incident i would be very embarrassed if one of the SW players would have punched a kid during the hand shake line. this kid needs to suspended and administration at NL needs to hand down some punishment.

Really? I didn't see the administration suspend SWPC RBlast week... At the end of the Wayne County game when he was tackled on the last play, he kicked the Wayne County player that tackled him and forcefully, and purposefully threw the ball into the helmet of the kid he kicked. A ref stepped between them as they got up and the Wayne kids pulled their guys back. The Back then went to the bench and never shook a single hand.

This was after the game as the kids were walking out to shake hands...

What should happen to SWPC RB based on your previous post?

Wayne County has it on film if you'd like to see it...I have Smile
Jags win this one... as that helluva annoying jaguar sound for all first downs blares over the speakers and all fans try to keep their sanity.
The Wayne kid shouldn't of tried to twist the SW kids leg off.. The film showed the SW kid pulling his leg away from the Wayne player trying to eat it( not kicking). The ball didn't even come close.. You obviously are a women...Please stand by while Men talk!!
NL won by 10 last year and have about everybody back. More of the same.
Sw is very confident they will get their first win from what I hear they cant afford another moral victory must win situation for 3-12 coaching staff last two years
A must win game for North, with PC and Madison Southern on the road the next two weeks. Lose this one and you are looking at fourth (at best) in the district and a first-round trip to Harlan Co. End of season.
Southwestern is obviously much, much better than their record indicates, and if their coaching staff can convince them that the real season is just starting now, then they are going to give North all they can handle. This one should telll us a lot about how legit the Jags are. I'm going with North, 28-24, in a game that scares me too death.
My mistake there, North actually has a home game with Lincoln Co. in between going to PC next Friday and Madison Southern two weeks after. Still, this is an awfully big game. I feel like Southwestern will beat at least one of the three teams that are undefeated heading into district play, I just hope it's not this week.
This is a game that anything can happen. If North comes out flat they better watch out. Pretty sure the Coaching staff will have the Jags ready to go. After the incident at SW Monday not taken any thing for granted. The kid running the ball for SW was tough as nails. But 3 opertune flags and SW kids calling one of the refs "Coach", hmmm just saying. Both teams should bring it. NL 35 SW 15
So did SW get a kid that transferred in or was I misinformed which is VERY possible?
bear claw Wrote:So did SW get a kid that transferred in or was I misinformed which is VERY possible?

Sorry I have no ideal GO NORTH :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
bear claw Wrote:So did SW get a kid that transferred in or was I misinformed which is VERY possible?
The kid you're referring to is Skyler Stigall. Skyler is a Somerset boy who played on Meece's 2009 8th grade Middle School Championship team. I think he moved to Jessamine County for three years and recently moved back to Somerset where he enrolled at Southwestern. Skyler is a fast tailback who has made a moderate difference in the play of the offense.
I've been thinking for weeks that SW was going to get a W. The warriors are overdue!! It's hard to believe they are 0-5 what a schedule! They have got their work cut out for them again this week the Jags are for real but I'm gonna take SW in a squeaker!!

SW 40
North Laurel 37
N. Laurel 40
SW 24