Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Breathitt County 9/27
Who you got?

I got
Hazard 44
Breathitt 20
Hazard
This is not a normal Breathitt team. Hazard by 18.
Add to that the fact that the Bulldogs are coming in off a very disappointing close loss. They will be foaming at the mouth mad.
Hazard
Hazard 46
Breathitt 26
Hazard. 32 Breathitt co 27 I just have a bad feeling about this game Go Hazard :insane:
64SUR Wrote:Hazard. 32 Breathitt co 27 I just have a bad feeling about this game Go Hazard :insane:

If Breathitt can only put up 14 points on PCC defense then im sure hazard can hold them to atleast that..
Bulldogs !! Go Blue !!!
Breathitt is down this year and Halcomb is gone, just don't think they have what it takes to beat the bulldogs. Playing at home may help
The bobcats will keep it close, but the dawgs will pull away late. Hazard wins 35-21.
How has Breathitt County fallen back to mortal man status? They have been one of the premier programs in the mountains.
How long will this last in the city of Jackson???
Hazard will come into this game ready and hungry and I think will put the game away in the early 3rd quarter..
Hazard 42-14
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Breathitt is down this year but isn't a bad team. Hazard-28 Breathitt-17
Hazard in a rout.

Hazard 46
Breathitt Co. 14
Hazard 38
Breathitt Co. 20
I agree with bac2369. The PCC defense was terrible and Breathitt only scored 14 points. Granted that it may have been a different ballgame had Gilbert been a threat in the backfield. But with Breathitt's defense being what it is, I look for the Hazard O to put up some big numbers.
inyourface Wrote:I agree with bac2369. The PCC defense was terrible and Breathitt only scored 14 points. Granted that it may have been a different ballgame had Gilbert been a threat in the backfield. But with Breathitt's defense being what it is, I look for the Hazard O to put up some big numbers.

I actually got to watch the game last night on tv as the community channel re aired it and to be honest Defense on both teams looked terrible... Offensive line for Breathitt needs to learn to block.. Perrys line did much better and breathitts line was much bigger. I also noticed if the QB got pressured he basically just throwed the ball up for grabs..Perry needs to utilize the Toomer kid a little more as he has a chance to break a few... When is the napier kid coming back to play QB? Never heard if he was done for the year or not..
I am going with the Hazard Bulldogs tonight. Hazard, even in defeat, played very well against Fairview. Well enough to even win the game even. BC just doesn't look to have their usual MOJO this football season. May come back to bite them tonight.
MountainRadioMan Wrote:Hazard 38
Breathitt Co. 20

I will take my projection on this game, Hazard 36 Breathitt Co. 20:rockon: