Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryan Station @ Tates Creek 9/27
Tates Creek Homecoming hosts city Rival Bryan Station. This one will be a heckuva game. Lots of talent on the field. Creek comin off of thumping Rowan County 41-0 and Station coming off of a ByE week after playing Lexington Catholic very close. Will be a big game
Station with their speed and athletism. 28-24
I love this matchup. 1 of the better games in Central KY this week. I like Creek's total football team, offense, defense, special teams to winout in this one. I think Creek wins the battle at the Line of Scrimmage and is the more physical team, Creek is atheltic and a team with speed as well. Station has played a very difficult schedule to date and got the BYE week in to study up 2 weeks for this one. Has the makings of a great game. Another typical knock down drag out city rivalry. Lots of Great Matchups in this one.

Ora Johnson (Station QB) vs. Graham Gordon (Creek QB)--2 Of Central KY's best

Station WR's - (Walker, Floyd, and more) vs. Creek DB's (RJ Taylor, Martavius Carter and more).....some of the most talented athletes in the area on both sides of the ball.

Creek WR's (Taylor, Dunn, Shelby, Carter) vs. Station Secondary

Creek SR. OL/DL vs. the Station Lines

All in all, I like Creek's matchups better than Station's. I see Creek at home, pulling out a tough win.
X Factor could be special teams. Jake Ryan Punter/kicker Punted the States 2nd longest Punt in KY Hisory (recorded) with a true 82 Yard Punt against Henry Clay 2 weeks ago. And Creek possesses 2 very adept Field Goal kickers as well.

Station Has a lethal return game that could bust points at any given time. Very dangerous team to kick to. The Cover teams at Creek have played speed based teams Henry Clay, Dunbar and have been excellent in giving up minimal returns at best.
Creek should have beat Henry Clay. The team was let down by its coaching staff, in my opinion. Bryan Station will be their shot at redemption. Creeks defense will hold Bryan Station down to 1 TD in the first half (maybe scoreless). If Creek passes the ball, they could be up by 2 TD's at halftime. By the end of the third quarter, Creeks D will tire from chasing around Bryan Stations speedy guys. I see Station picking up two more TD's in the 4th quarter. So there you have it. Station with 14 to 21 points. If Creek runs the ball as much as the did with Henry Clay, they will lose 21 to 14. If they pass the ball the way they should, they will roll past Station 35 to 14... And raise some eyebrows around the state. Good luck to the Creekers
I can definitely see Gridiron's Take on the game......
Should be a good game. I think B.S, Offense is not as good as there opponents defense is bad. TC offense in my opinion is Ok. I think it could go either way. I think dads get a little over board on here
catsallthetime Wrote:Should be a good game. I think B.S, Offense is not as good as there opponents defense is bad. TC offense in my opinion is Ok. I think it could go either way. I think dads get a little over board on here

Dads?

Bryan Station has played 3 games Against (Highlands, Lex Cath and Murray) not sure where the Bad Defenses Station played against are. They average 35 a game.

Creek has scored 22, 41, 35, and 41, and 13 For an average of 31 popints per game in a 5 game sampling.

35 and 31 points per game are pretty solid numbers.

And yes It can definitely go either way