Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Pike Central
I think it is hilarious that the two teams that are the closest will not play each other, Pikeville and Pike Central. I think that game could turn into a pretty good rivalry game if there would be a push for it. I don't know what the deal with that is. The game between belfry and pikeville is not even fun to watch anymore bc belfry outmatch them by so much, I just think that if pikeville and pike central would bring a lot of fans and create a great rivalry. It'd be good for the community. Do they both have too much pride that if they lost they would get so mad they wouldn't want to play again? I just don't understand.
Central traveled to Williamsburg to play a 1A team. Surely they could find Pikeville. Who is the problem with scheduling this game? Pikeville is better but it would be competitive.
I'm not sure, I think it would be a close game. I have heard whoever is the worst team coming up usually don't want to schedule the other. I have heard many central fans say that pikeville will not schedule PC but I have heard vice versa, as well.....who knows?
FrozenColonel Wrote:I'm not sure, I think it would be a close game. I have heard whoever is the worst team coming up usually don't want to schedule the other. I have heard many central fans say that pikeville will not schedule PC but I have heard vice versa, as well.....who knows?

After Williamsburg got a running clock in the first half against Pike Central, I do not think it will be close at all. Pikeville by 30.
This would not be a blowout on either side, if would be a heck of a game that needs to happen in the future, because both teams have a bright future. And will be competitive for a long time to come.
BDC Wrote:After Williamsburg got a running clock in the first half against Pike Central, I do not think it will be close at all. Pikeville by 30.

Pike county central has won there last 2 games I don't think pikeville would win by 30 not for sure they would win Confusednicker:
FrozenColonel Wrote:I think it is hilarious that the two teams that are the closest will not play each other, Pikeville and Pike Central. I think that game could turn into a pretty good rivalry game if there would be a push for it. I don't know what the deal with that is. The game between belfry and pikeville is not even fun to watch anymore bc belfry outmatch them by so much, I just think that if pikeville and pike central would bring a lot of fans and create a great rivalry. It'd be good for the community. Do they both have too much pride that if they lost they would get so mad they wouldn't want to play again? I just don't understand.

They don't play because Pikeville will not play the game. That game will never happen because Pikeville feels they have nothing to gain by playing PC. Those are their actual words each time they are asked to play .
Salimander Wrote:They don't play because Pikeville will not play the game. That game will never happen because Pikeville feels they have nothing to gain by playing PC. Those are their actual words each time they are asked to play .

That about what I figure ever coach wants to be number 1or2 in there home county but not 3 Confusednicker: