Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 56 Knott Co Central 6
Final from last nights game.
199-12 combined scores for Betsy Lane this year. Is it the schedule or are they that good?
E's Army Wrote:199-12 combined scores for Betsy Lane this year. Is it the schedule or are they that good?

They're pretty good IMO. Last night was the first time they've had to punt all season.
Game was pretty good for a quarter. I think it was 7 to 6 after 1 then Betsy Layne took over. Next week will be a big game for them, it should be a pretty good one.
What kind of offense do they run at Betsy Layne? From the looks of their schedule they don't have tough competition...but they are playing well doing a lot of good things from both an offensive and defensive perspective. I wonder how well the schedule will serve them in the playoffs.
Midline Wrote:What kind of offense do they run at Betsy Layne? From the looks of their schedule they don't have tough competition...but they are playing well doing a lot of good things from both an offensive and defensive perspective. I wonder how well the schedule will serve them in the playoffs.

They run a spread type offense, QB is in gun/pistol 95% of the time.