Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge at South Floyd
What are everyones thoughts on this game?
East ridge 32 Soth Floyd 12
Eastridge 21 South Floyd 20
east ridge 24 south floyd 27
ER wins by 2 touchdowns...the young Raiders will feel their first high school loss this week
Ill take ER 30 SF 14> ER might have a little say on the district, with valley still on schedule and varney out at central.
ER by 20
Twitter: @tc_analytics

East Ridge by 20+
Er-24
Sf-16
ER by 4 td's
Dont under estimate South Floyd, they have been playin good football but I still take Er by a touchdown
East Ridge by 3 TDs......GO WARRIORS
East Ridge By 2 TD's..........Godd Luck To Both Teams
I'm gonna go with ER, South Floyd didn't impress me last friday night. If i remember right someone said it looked like a middle school game.
rainout Wrote:Ill take ER 30 SF 14> ER might have a little say on the district, with valley still on schedule and varney out at central.
Who said Varney was out at Pike Central?
I heard differently.
ER by a bunch.
Er 48-20
SF looked horrible against Jackson Co. a team who is in their 1st season ever and that game probabily could have gone eighter way give or take a few plays, so I say ER by about 30-35pts...Maybe a shutout even.
east ridge and colonel sanders boys pull it out
TRAIN85 Wrote:east ridge and colonel sanders boys pull it out

Colonel Sanders boys? Never heard of that one...
NYY10 Wrote:Dont under estimate South Floyd, they have been playin good football but I still take Er by a touchdown

Yeah, they have won 2 games...but look who they have played.
East Ridge by a touchdown!!!!
Sf has put some stuff together and we pulled ourselves together...we have had some good practices...so i say its gonna be a game...im not gonna predict a win or loss...but we are gonna give you guys a good game...gauranteed
fox sports Wrote:Who said Varney was out at Pike Central?
I heard differently.

he's not out for the rest of the year it was wrong info
gish_7 Wrote:Yeah, they have won 2 games...but look who they have played.

who have they played lol..I just seen their record and looked like they was doing good so far
they've played magoffin county and jackson
NYY10 Wrote:who have they played lol..I just seen their record and looked like they was doing good so far
SF has played Magoffin County and Jackson County(pretty sure this is a first year program).....Two easy teams in my book
Im going with ER on this one by at least 2 TDs....Good luck Warriors
I wont say anything just yet. The film we have of south floyd is quite shoddy too....It goes pre snap, to the cheerleaders, then back to the ball after its down. Like whoever taped it is tryin to hide the offense.
ER by 16