Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
100.00%
Taylor County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County(5-0) @ Taylor County(3-1) 9/27
Boyle County is coming off a win against GRC and will travel to Campbellsville to take on Taylor County who is coming into this game on a 3 game win streak.

Who wins and why?
Boyle wins because they are Boyle.
Boyle will win easily but I like what the Taylor coaches are trying to do down there. They were undefeated when they played Boyle last year and really were surprised on the sideline when boyle started rolling up the points. Coach had them believing it should be a close game. That's half the battle and they seem to be getting better the last couple of years in Taylor.
Boyle big but they to start playing 4 quarters every game.
I'll take Boyle County by 36+. I believe they are going to come out fired up and ready to make a statement heading into next week.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Boyle big but they to start playing 4 quarters every game.

Sorry but i forgot the have in my post.
Boyle County wins big.
BoyleCounty Wrote:Boyle County is coming off a win against GRC and will travel to Campbellsville to take on Taylor County who is coming into this game on a 3 game win streak.

Who wins and why?

You have to take into consideration who TC has beaten during the three game winning streak. I do not know if the teams they have beaten have a win between them. Boyle with a running clock in this one.

Had a guy from RC try to say that TC was the 15th ranked 3A team last season and while that may be true as far as wins and losses, their SOS non-district is one of the weakest in the state. It is not the quantity wins TC has had that is important to me as much as the quality of those wins, and TC just has not had many in the last few seasons.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:You have to take into consideration who TC has beaten during the three game winning streak. I do not know if the teams they have beaten have a win between them. Boyle with a running clock in this one.

Had a guy from RC try to say that TC was the 15th ranked 3A team last season and while that may be true as far as wins and losses, their SOS non-district is one of the weakest in the state. It is not the quantity wins TC has had that is important to me as much as the quality of those wins, and TC just has not had many in the last few seasons.

I agree with that. However, I was just trying to build this game up. Obviously I don't think Taylor County will stay within 5 touchdowns because I did say Boyle County by 36+. Btw Taylor County is in 4A.

I like what 64 said earlier in that the coaches are building for success. It takes time to build a program. Boyle County is a prime example of that.
BoyleCounty Wrote:I agree with that. However, I was just trying to build this game up. Obviously I don't think Taylor County will stay within 5 touchdowns because I did say Boyle County by 36+. Btw Taylor County is in 4A.

I like what 64 said earlier in that the coaches are building for success. It takes time to build a program. Boyle County is a prime example of that.

I had not realized that I had said anything about what class tc was in. Thanks for the correction. I sometimes type before I think or proofread.
Twitter: @tc_analytics