Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset 35 Glasgow 13
Final from Somerset. The Briar Jumpers had Will Lange back for the first time all season and played their best overall game of the year. Somerset led 14-0 at the half. Glasgow cut it to 14-7 early in the 3rd quarter but Somerset scored 21 straight points before the Scotties tacked on a late touchdown. Good win for the Briar Jumpers over the #3 ranked team in 2A. The Jumpers are now 2-3 on the season.
I was way wrong on this one. Maybe the bunnies will be alright.
I have been saying it every week...people were quick to toss dirt on the Jumpers after going 0-2 and struggling with Southwestern... when the truth is there are only maybe one or two other 2A teams who would have faired any better
Somerset is fine... Actually the team I'm dreading most on my yellowjackets playing...
congrats Somerset
When they have a full compliment of players this team is very good. Grats to the jumpers, gotta get healthier in the next two weeks leading up to district.
Did anyone hear what happened to Lange? And is Griffith out still?
Talked to Griffith's dad he said that he should be good to go next week.
Bunnies bounce back. Congrats to Somerset.
Sounds like we finally put a complete game together. Thanks for the updates Walt I was flying and couldn't listen on the radio.
Very Good Win for Jumpers. This Group will be better all along if they keep getting healthy and don't get anyone else hurt. Some people have sold this group short too quick. Jumpers are Back!!!!!!!!
Middlesboro and Bunnies will be a battle.
playtowin Wrote:Did anyone hear what happened to Lange? And is Griffith out still?

after talking to someone on Somerset Staff, I feel Lang will be fine and able to play. Then they have a open week, he should be fine.
Dam you guys are killing me on my bluegrass rivals picks every week I pick somerset they lose and now this week I pick Glasgow and somerset win.I still think somerset will go to bowling green and I try to tell y'all Middlesboro was my sleeper team. Good luck to somerset and Middlesboro from 64sur:insane:
64SUR Wrote:Dam you guys are killing me on my bluegrass rivals picks every week I pick somerset they lose and now this week I pick Glasgow and somerset win.I still think somerset will go to bowling green and I try to tell y'all Middlesboro was my sleeper team. Good luck to somerset and Middlesboro from 64sur:insane:

Just pick Bunnies from here on out and you will be fine. If this group get's well they will make some waves in the near future!!!!:HitWall::HitWall:
64SUR Wrote:Dam you guys are killing me on my bluegrass rivals picks every week I pick somerset they lose and now this week I pick Glasgow and somerset win.I still think somerset will go to bowling green and I try to tell y'all Middlesboro was my sleeper team. Good luck to somerset and Middlesboro from 64sur:insane:

Cellking Wrote:Just pick Bunnies from here on out and you will be fine. If this group get's well they will make some waves in the near future!!!!:HitWall::HitWall:

No!!! Please continue to pick against the Jumpers!!!
It's funny how when Somerset wins a game the threads are never as action packed