Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin County 28 - Beechwood 24
Final.
Do not count beechwood out folks.....
I cant believe the Tigers held them down that long. That may be a loss but it is a good loss for the Tigers if there is such a thing.
I don't think Franklin County realized the fight Beechwood was going to bring. Beechwood was up 24 -14 in the fourth. Then Franklin Co. turned it up a notch.
lucky to surivive is the statement but the playoffs is when this counts.
congrats FC
You can count on Beechwood to play good solid football.
This game would tend to point to Beechwood still being ahead of Frankfort this year.
FCHS left about two or three tds out there, with that being said Beechwood had other opportunities as well. FCHS kind of flat early but about mid way through 3rd quarter they came on and put beechwood away... Nice team effort by both.
QB for beechwood will keep them in games.
I have heard that FCHS has came out flat in their last 3 football games. I just find it hard to believe that is always the case.
Well they did not play with the energy they have at certain times of the season, flat, scared, nervous, or just crappy what's it matter??? :truestory:
Maybe they just secretly suck and get lucky late in games!
Franklin County is making some noise this year...they have been fairing very well this year.
The pass interference call on 3rd down was big. Video I saw didn't look like pass interference. FC went on to score on that drive and then again 2 minutes later to take the lead.

FC has some real nice players. Good luck to both teams.
Clearly Pass Interference, FCHS receiver about to catch a ball that probably would have been a touchdown, and beechood defender drills him in the back while ball still in the Air.:ChairHit:
You always have one or two calls per game that could go either way.