Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 47 Harlan 2
Starters was out after 40-0 halftime lead... Dont care what nobody says this Mboro squad is extremely underrated...
JACKETNATION here we come Pikeville!!
Can't wait for the trip to Pikeville.. After tonights game it's gonna be fun to watch a game against a quality opponent (no disrespect to the bunch at Harlan) they just have the horses tonight.
I'm a Middlesboro fan, but you do realize this was Harlan. This Middlesboro team is improved, but they will have there hands full next week. I am glad to see Middlesboro coming back, but there a long way away right now from the teams from the mid 90's till about 2006.
I honestly think we win by 2 tds atleast... Hopefully anyways lol...
I do realize that but you do realize it was 40-0 at half and last I checked bell was up on a knox central team 28-6... Like I said ppl can say what they want but at the end of the year dont say I didn't tell you so... not saying were winning state but this team has a legitimate shot going undefeated in the regular season and making it deep in the playoffs... Biggest concern is Somerset...
You also do realize that our two rbs are in the top 10 in 2A in ypg... and Pittman should be #1 and Uhl isn't even back yet??? but nice way to have confidence in these young men..
Union VA is really good with a bunch of fine athletes
yeah their gonna be really tough... Thats also where Thomas and Julius went to high school and their in the nfl now...
TheKingOfTheWorld Wrote:yeah their gonna be really tough... Thats also where Thomas and Julius went to high school and their in the nfl now...

Thomas and Julius played at Powell Valley in Big Stone Gap Va. Not Union, just sayin ....
that is now part of union I'm pretty sure...
TheKingOfTheWorld Wrote:that is now part of union I'm pretty sure...

Yes but thats like saying dennis johnson played for Mercer Co. He played for harrodsburg
Either way Union Va is a very good fball team... Usually have talent...
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:Thomas and Julius played at Powell Valley in Big Stone Gap Va. Not Union, just sayin ....
Powell valley is no more they consolidated with Appalachia High School In 2011
Cant tell him nothing just let him be...
That we can agree on, they are usually pretty solid ... The murphy brothers that played at kentucky also went to powell valley
TheKingOfTheWorld Wrote:yeah their gonna be really tough... Thats also where Thomas and Julius went to high school and their in the nfl now...

They've both been out of the league for a couple of seasons now.
Really?? That didn't last long lol... They was decent at one time...
I agree there records will stay with the history of Powell valley high school no doubt. Pikeville is our focus now I just hope we can get healthy.
If were healthy I got us by 2+ if not I still think we squeeze by them... We dont pass the ball a whole lot either way...
Jackets and Bunnies working their way to a showdown.
Its gonna be a good one... Mboro got a tough Pikeville team next week though.. Then a Union Va team thats no scrub... Either way It's def gonna be a showdown...
Not impressed with the Harlan win, they did what they were supposed to do. But after tonight I see how good they are, with the Bell score. I think that speaks volumes. They dominated a Bell team that just wore out a Knox team.
If they go to work and improve they can do special things.
Same here not really impressed with harlan win.... Just looking what they did to bell last week and everyone now knowing bell isn't as bad as many think shows how good this squad is... After next week it will also help shine some light...
We was without Austin Poindexter all night and our starting QB went out early in the 2nd quarter.
Intimidator I looked up some stats and even if we dont have Edwards and Poindexter next week AP hasn't scored all year... And edwards has only thrown 3 tds and rushed for I think 2 but has also fumbled the ball atleast 10 times and thrown 2 ints... I still think we are fine next week with or without them...
Our starters scored every time they touched the ball what else can they do to impress y'all?
Sorry to hear about the injury. Next week should still be a good game. Don't sleep on Pikeville, and don't misjudge due to the score. This is a VERY good Belfry team, even by their high standards. 3A needs to watch out because Haywood is loaded this year
I'm not saying that... I know it was 40-0 at halftime your the one who told me thats impressive but it is harlan... As far as all season im very impressed though and I think we just keep getting better... Do you have stats for Barton and Pittman????
PHSForever Wrote:Sorry to hear about the injury. Next week should still be a good game. Don't sleep on Pikeville, and don't misjudge due to the score. This is a VERY good Belfry team, even by their high standards. 3A needs to watch out because Haywood is loaded this year
Pikeville is a very good squad could beat anyone in the east in 1a but this mboro squad is something special imo.... gl next week though...