Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Regional Power Rankings- Lou. Metro
1. Trinity- Rocks hanging on to #1 despite 2nd Out of State loss
2. St. X- Tigers get benefit of a doubt taking it on the chin to State's Top Team
3. Male- Bulldogs bringing back memories of a decade ago
4. DeSales- Colts with back to back wins over 5A Traditional Powers
5. Manual- Crimson return to action vs. PRP this week

The Next 5 (in no particular order)
PRP
Central
Central Hardin
Collins
John Hardin
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1. Trinity- Rocks hanging on to #1 despite 2nd Out of State loss
2. St. X- Tigers get benefit of a doubt taking it on the chin to State's Top Team
3. Male- Bulldogs bringing back memories of a decade ago
4. DeSales- Colts with back to back wins over 5A Traditional Powers
5. Manual- Crimson return to action vs. PRP this week

The Next 5 (in no particular order)
PRP
Central
Central Hardin
Collins
John Hardin
:biggrin:
Can't really argue with the top 5. However, in the next 5, I would say Ballard and Butler are at least better than Central Hardin.
Central Hardin is the most overrated team in the state with a very weak schedule.
I thought that Madisonville-NH was suppose to be pretty good and CH got them by 3 td's. They have Collins and Meade down the road so I guess we will find out what they have.
Tommy2tone Wrote:I thought that Madisonville-NH was suppose to be pretty good and CH got them by 3 td's. They have Collins and Meade down the road so I guess we will find out what they have.

If they beat Meade and Collins than obviously they are a pretty good team. But the playoffs are what matter and if they have improved from previous years they need to win 2-3 playoff games.