4. Franklin County- Fliers keep rolling along
5. Henry Clay- Blue Devils continue to light up the scoreboard

The Next 5 (in no particular order):
Bourbon County
Tates Creek
Madison Southern
Mercer County
Anderson County

Sounds about right...Scott Co and Henry Clay will battle in their district, along with Lex Cath and Boyle Co.
Tates Creek / Henry Clay play this week and looks to be a heckuva game. I see Creek beating Clay and moving up on these rankings. But I don't see
Much of an argument on it as of yet. Bryan Station will have a say so before its all said and done and has simply played some very quality teams.
I do believe that Scott County is the best in CKY but I wouldn't go as far as saying no one else is close. Boyle County and Lexington Catholic is not that far back.
BoyleCounty Wrote:I do believe that Scott County is the best in CKY but I wouldn't go as far as saying no one else is close. Boyle County and Lexington Catholic is not that far back.

Couldn't agree more Boyle... It's those 3 programs and throw in Henry Clay in the mix.
FBfan4life Wrote:Couldn't agree more Boyle... It's those 3 programs and throw in Henry Clay in the mix.

I agree. If Henry Clay does continue to put those points on the board then I'm sure no one will have a problem with have a 4 headed race for the best team in CKY. I sure won't. :Thumbs: