Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin County @ Frankfort High 9-13-13
This will be the last stop for Franklin County for the Capital city Championship. Let's here it, who wins and why???
Franklin Co will score 70. The question will be can they keep Franfort under 45.
So hopefully the Flyers can keep them under 45, ??????????Really Flyer D has no respect still. FHS does have speed......:redboxer:
Flyer D, is still giving up points, as bad as they were last year they still shut out Hills. They are better but don't just put people away like they need to, to really be respected. Offense stutters at times too. Panthers have the D to stop the Flyers. Alot of speed over there. FCHS better come to play.
I just heard on the radio that FC just scored their first touchdown of the game
Franklin County has to many athletes for Frankfort. They win by 18.
Franklin county 48 Frankfort 12
Frankfort
Word around town is that the Panthers will win on D, anyone got the inside scoop on what the plan is?? Also hearing about a qb change at FHS?
Franklin just scored again.
mysonis55 Wrote:Franklin just scored again.

If we as playing your team we would be up to 28, right now, and number 55 be cramping up from chasing our hurry up offense for a quarter!!!!:zzz:
We would love to play. Get your coach on the phone with coach joe. I know we will have to replace at least 1 team next year. This is the last year of our 4 year deal with Murray. They haven't beat us yet, so they will drop us.
LOL, man I am not one that can even ask the Coach to call a coach. Just a fan, but I like giving you a hard time.
I knew you were busting my ba--s but, it never hurts to try to get another quality opp on the schedule. We like playing teams we are supposed to get beat by. It makes us better. I was kind of disappointed that we didn't get Warren Central again this year.