Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 34 Jenkins 26
Final.
Good win for Allen Central. Jenkins is proving to be competitive this year.
After last week I thought the Rebs would struggle to get a win. Glad I was wrong.
i see you are some one who has an opinion on everything ... wrong that is they werent handed that win they had to earn it!!!!!!:lame::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:worthy:
I'm interested in seeing AC play this year.
Jenkins has lost 2/3 of the coaches they had on staff last year and the team is receiving 0 support from the school. They have some good athletes but seem to always fight an uphill battle. I hope they can get things together and have a good season.
angiebakerholbrook Wrote:i see you are some one who has an opinion on everything ... wrong that is they werent handed that win they had to earn it!!!!!!:lame::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:worthy:
i see you are some one who has an opinion on everything ... wrong that is they werent handed that win they had to earn it!!!!!!:notworth

I have no idea how you could take me being pleased that ACHS got a win as anything but congratulations is beyond me. I picked the Rebs to beat East Ridge and the lose had me worried that every game could be a struggle. When they beat Jenkins I was happy.

As for me having an opinion about everything, I rarely post and when I do, it is typically about Floyd County sports. So save your comments for when the are applicable.
I also pick jenkins last week and i'm also glad allen central won.:HitWall::HitWall::HitWall::HitWall: