Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski southwestern vs Knox central @ pigskin classic in Corbin 8/30
What are some thoughts on this matchup?
I saw the second half of Southwestern's game against Corbin....Their offense was pathetic! You guys should handle them with ease!
Knox Central 42-0.
Panthers by 12.
Panthers by 28+
I have a soft place in my heart for Southwestern Warriors because of all the problems they have faced. I wish them good luck and a great future!!!!

However, Knox Central will kill this team, IMO. I see a running clock by the beginning of the fourth quarter.

Knox Central by as much as they choose.
knox will get to play everybody in this game. knox 52 south western 06 ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
Knox Central wins big
Southwestern and Corbin are awful.

Knox should handle both with ease this year.
knox needs to work on coming out the gates a little sharper and this game could be over by halftime. The Diamond kid looked real good throwing the deep pass and seemed to rush the short throws a little bit.And he was little more mobil than I thought he would be , when he got to the corner he was a load to bring down.
Not so fast as Lee Corso would say!! Is SW offense that bad or Corbin's defense that good? Knox Central hasn't looked like the panthers of last year either. I say KC wins this one but its much closer then you think.
KC 28
SW 14
^^
I agree they need to come out a little better on offense. But the defense looked good all night other than the one play. But that was setup by the fumble is why they had such a short field. The Qb looked good other than the short throws. Don't know what it was either he got into a big rush or what. IMO all he needs to do is just slow down a little on the short ones and he will be ok.

Loved the kicker too. Finally he have one who can do it constantly.
panther nation Wrote:^^
I agree they need to come out a little better on offense. But the defense looked good all night other than the one play. But that was setup by the fumble is why they had such a short field. The Qb looked good other than the short throws. Don't know what it was either he got into a big rush or what. IMO all he needs to do is just slow down a little on the short ones and he will be ok.

Loved the kicker too. Finally he have one who can do it constantly.

Loved the kicker to,been a long time coming.
This will be no contest. Knox Central will dominate! I would like to root for the Southwestern because of the the players, but I will not root for this coaching staff. Southwestern could be an awesome team if this administration would open their eyes and get rid of this staff and bring in some fresh coaches.
I don't think southwestern can handle our big offensive line. If they had trouble with Corbin line. I know our big boy will have a field day. All I can say is g-man will have over 200 yards rushing if they can't stop our line play.
Big Brown Wrote:This will be no contest. Knox Central will dominate! I would like to root for the Southwestern because of the the players, but I will not root for this coaching staff. Southwestern could be an awesome team if this administration would open their eyes and get rid of this staff and bring in some fresh coaches.

I'm never going to not root for the kids. I really understand where you are coming from, but it's not going to happen (as long as Daddy B is around). It's not like this HC was chosen from a long list of quality applicants. He was placed, like many others in the PC school system, based on his association with the super. Let the mediocrity continue
Knox in a big way. The grid game two weeks ago does not show what kind of team Knox has. This is a heck of a team. Good luck to the Panther's and I hope for an injury free game.
^^
I think your right about the grid game really neither team showed much. Knox is a lot better than what Harlan seen during the grid. But Harlan is a heck of a team too. Can't wait till that big show down in a few weeks. But first things first Southwestern this week.
Knox 40 Southwestern 6
This is going to be a loooooong game for the Warriors! Knox Central will score at will in this one. I always like to root for Southwestern but, this year is just gonna have to be a learning experience for them and hopefully things get better next season.

Knox Central - 42

Southwestern - 0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
We should handle this team. I see us scoring 35 and the Warriors 13.
^
After reading how poor southwesterns offense was against Corbin. I'm not sure if they can even move the ball against that strong defense that the panthers have. I believe the panthers could get a shutout win this week.
Sorry SW, KC by a lot!!!
This is a sad situation! This team should have been ready to win Championships. The players that have left the program were very talented. Now they are playing and WINNING at other schools.
Knox will need a good kicker cause fieldgoals are all they might get
Knox loses by 7
To much pressure for a freshman QB.Knox will lose
:hilarious:

PantherHater Wrote:Knox will need a good kicker cause fieldgoals are all they might get

Really!! You must have hit your head somewhere along the way before joking BGR to think that will happen. :ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit:

Have a nice day..:biglmao:
Knox wins
Knox Central 33
Southwestern 0