Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morgan Co. @ Paintsville 8/30
Both teams square off at Memorial Field with 1-0 records. Morgan Co. Only have up 13 Pts vs a very good passing team in Estill Co. but the Tigers displayed a good short passing game and ran the ball effectively against Pineville.

Who wins this one?
TigerBlues Wrote:Both teams square off at Memorial Field with 1-0 records. Morgan Co. Only have up 13 Pts vs a very good passing team in Estill Co. but the Tigers displayed a good short passing game and ran the ball effectively against Pineville.

Who wins this one?

Paintsville giving up 400+ yards to Pineville is a VERY bad sign. Still, they have the talent on offense to keep it close. Morgan by 6.
Morgan by 7.
If Paintsville can defend the Morgan Running ame
They will win - but it only takes a small break for Thornsberry to get a TD
Morgan by 13
Morgan wins by 4tds.
I'm glad that we started off with a win last week but I'm afraid that our defense is no match for the cougars ground game. Last week at times we looked clueless on defense.
TigerBlues Wrote:Both teams square off at Memorial Field with 1-0 records. Morgan Co. Only have up 13 Pts vs a very good passing team in Estill Co. but the Tigers displayed a good short passing game and ran the ball effectively against Pineville.

Who wins this one?

Not bad for a team that you gave up on last week is it Tigerblues?
Morgan Co by 3 scores.
Too much for the Tigers, Morgan big in this one, 4+ TD's.
Tiger Fever Wrote:Not bad for a team that you gave up on last week is it Tigerblues?

Fever Blister, please point out where I gave up on them. I was as happy as the rest of the crowd to see them win.:truestory:
Tigers with the win by 7 in a shootout.
I think tigers win Morgan only shows to have around 32 kids on the team . Morgan will over look the tigers and coach will start out with 2 and o season. good luck tigers beat Morgan county .
Tiger fever what's your real name ? Honey boo boo . Hope u don't fall on the big fat but : or maybe u might walk out on the field and one of the football players use your big fat head for a football . Probley make a good target with your smart mouth .
eagles2011 Wrote:Tiger fever what's your real name ? Honey boo boo . Hope u don't fall on the big fat but : or maybe u might walk out on the field and one of the football players use your big fat head for a football . Probley make a good target with your smart mouth .
Hang in there Earl maybe one day you will be able to sober up and post something that everyone can read. Spell check must be your kryptonite.
TigerBlues Wrote:Fever Blister, please point out where I gave up on them. I was as happy as the rest of the crowd to see them win.:truestory:

Your the one that said in the Paintsville/Lewis County update thread that Paintsville was is for another disastrous season because of who our assistants are. You've also dogged our starting quarterback so I'll stick to my previous comments.
Think u honey boo boo . I still think pantisville wins this game Morgan not to good a defending the pass . Tigers win 36 to 14
Should be a good game
I'll give Morgan the edge but I guarantee coach Chirico will have these young Tigers fighting till the end. Loved the crowd the other night. A lot of hype for the next couple seasons for this team.

Morgan 38
Paintsville 22
Tiger Fever Wrote:Your the one that said in the Paintsville/Lewis County update thread that Paintsville was is for another disastrous season because of who our assistants are. You've also dogged our starting quarterback so I'll stick to my previous comments.

Fever Blister this is my last round of explaining posts to you. The comment I made about assistants at Paintsville were directly associated to the number of "daddy's" on the staff in which was a recipe for disaster. I never "dogged" the starting QB, I merely stated my opinion between last years starter in size, strength, athletic ability, arm strength, leadership, ect. I did say last years starter in comparison to this year, there was not any room for comparison.

I said a long time ago this was and obviously is a "little Johnny" issue with you and that's fine, your opinion matters as much as mine which is none. Hope this clears up your confusion.
One other thing, it's a long season and we have a very compatible schedule in terms of competition until the district games start along with Pikeville so if you are looking for answers after those I suggest you take it up with them.
Peace. :rockon:
Paintsville is a passing team.. Morgan is a running team, but I think they can take to the air if needed since they have a new QB.... True Morgan only has about 30+ kids, but they are kids with experience...I will have to take Morgan in this one... Good Luck Cougars
Morgan 28-21
Estill had every chance to win the game they had the ball on the 10 yard line and fumbled . I think tigers pass game will be hard for Morgan county to stop . Don't really no how good Morgan is but I think tigers new air rade will be hard to stop tigers win 36 to 14
eagles2011 Wrote:Estill had every chance to win the game they had the ball on the 10 yard line and fumbled . I think tigers pass game will be hard for Morgan county to stop . Don't really no how good Morgan is but I think tigers new air rade will be hard to stop tigers win 36 to 14
Thank you Earl for your game day preview of tonight's matchup. I'm sure Pearl,Earl Junior, and Sandra Dee are proud of you!
TigerBlues Wrote:Fever Blister this is my last round of explaining posts to you. The comment I made about assistants at Paintsville were directly associated to the number of "daddy's" on the staff in which was a recipe for disaster. I never "dogged" the starting QB, I merely stated my opinion between last years starter in size, strength, athletic ability, arm strength, leadership, ect. I did say last years starter in comparison to this year, there was not any room for comparison.

I said a long time ago this was and obviously is a "little Johnny" issue with you and that's fine, your opinion matters as much as mine which is none. Hope this clears up your confusion.
One other thing, it's a long season and we have a very compatible schedule in terms of competition until the district games start along with Pikeville so if you are looking for answers after those I suggest you take it up with them.
Peace. :rockon:

At least the "daddy's" that are on Cherico's staff are looking out for the best interest in the long run for our team. You on the other hand,are one that could care less about the success of our program. You've cried for ever now and just to let you in on a little secret, every tiger fan is sick of it not just me.
Tiger Fever Wrote:At least the "daddy's" that are on Cherico's staff are looking out for the best interest in the long run for our team. You on the other hand,are one that could care less about the success of our program. You've cried for ever now and just to let you in on a little secret, every tiger fan is sick of it not just me.

:biglmao: :hilarious: :moon:
Boo boo fever I come hold your hand tonight but I am going to watch jchs . When the Tigers win tonight don't say I told so : 36 to 14 chericos get his second win good luck tigers
CanYouLiveWithoutIt Wrote:Morgan by 13

Cat Daddy Wrote:Morgan wins by 4tds.

1-3-1-press Wrote:Morgan Co by 3 scores.

Glacier Wrote:Too much for the Tigers, Morgan big in this one, 4+ TD's.

Ike Cooter Wrote:I'll give Morgan the edge but I guarantee coach Chirico will have these young Tigers fighting till the end. Loved the crowd the other night. A lot of hype for the next couple seasons for this team.

Morgan 38
Paintsville 22

OOOOPS! :thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
What's wrong there tiger fever I told u Paintsville would win :
Some of you Paintsville guys make me glad I live outside the city limits. Wow.