Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uk 2015 pg
It appears Emmanuel Mudiay will choose SMU later tonight. That being said, UK will have lost out on the top 3 pg's. Mudiay to SMU,, Tyus Jones almost a lock to Duke, and Josh Perkins to Gonzaga. Cal never offered Perkins, and I'm unsure as to why. Many think he's the best passing pg in the country. This may come back to biting him in the ass, we'll see.

On paper,, the next best available pg is Quintin Snider. Although I don't see UK going after Snider. Tyler Ulis has been offered and after Peach Jam, he should have moved ahead of Snider in the rankings. But to me, he's a complimentary pg, at 5'8" and not sure lock for UK. I do see Cal going all in on Jones. But if that falls through,, does Cal take Ulis only, and let him and Hawkins man the pg spot next year? And if Ulis falls through,, then what? Just food for thought.

Mix1...
Sorry,, 2014 PG..

Mix1...
Mudiay chose SMU during halftime of the Elite 24 game on ESPNU tonight. I'm curious to see what happens.
Ulis is undersized, but would be a fine 3-4 year player in Cal's system. Most that have offered would love to have him, but I think we get him after his visit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]