•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Preview
Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke:
Bob Seger Wrote:Hmmm, the 90's huh....Gosh that was almost 20 years ago, wasn't it? And JC has one of the best programs of this decade.....So go on and tell us about those championships.
You another one Confusednicker:
SportsGuru11 Wrote:JC fans brag on the stuff the team that beat them does. Hey, ask your boy Shane Hall what happened when he came into the DAWG pound last year. Oh wait nevermind, I remember, he got SPANKED and found himself on the bench most of the game. :biglmao: :hilarious::kneel:

lol....Be sure you don't forget to tell the part where he was trying to play injured and then missed almost the entire rest of the season after that...
No JC fan here, but -

JC is one of the top schools in the state has a few big time country music artist to its credit, and is on the verge of having the best athletic program as a whole east of Lexington.

You talk like being a coal miner is a bad thing, are you am Obama supporter too?

LC? Well you too depend on coal miners for your tax base and jobs. You have done multiple basketball coaches wrong and without Coach Anderson you more than likely would still be AWFUL. Your football program was good once and is improving but no where near the level you think it is. Your baseball is pretty good but lets see if you have some staying power.

Test scores/ Do we really need to go there.

And please go back to the 16th. No one likes you in the 15th and some of you and your reps remind me a little puppy - a lot of bark, not much bite and need smacked on the nose with a newspaper to make you realize you are not the big dog you think you are.

Your play to get into the 60th because you think it is the weakest district is hopefully falling on deaf ears. If you didn't fear JC you and your reps wouldn't try to do that, would you?
region Wrote:No JC fan here, but -

JC is one of the top schools in the state has a few big time country music artist to its credit, and is on the verge of having the best athletic program as a whole east of Lexington.

You talk like being a coal miner is a bad thing, are you am Obama supporter too?

LC? Well you too depend on coal miners for your tax base and jobs. You have done multiple basketball coaches wrong and without Coach Anderson you more than likely would still be AWFUL. Your football program was good once and is improving but no where near the level you think it is. Your baseball is pretty good but lets see if you have some staying power.

And please go back to the 16th. No one likes you in the 15th and some of you and your reps remind me a little puppy - a lot of bark, not much bite and need smacked on the nose with a newspaper to make you realize you are not the big dog you think you are.

Confusederved:

Your play to get into the 60th because you think it is the weakest district is hopefully falling on deaf ears. If you didn't fear JC you and your reps wouldn't try to do that, would you?

You Mad????????????:biglmao::lmao:
:hilarious::please::haters:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Confusederved:
I've had fun going to Rupp Arena the past two seasons with my JC Golden Eagles.
I'm looking forward to our third straight trip this March.

But don't worry Lawrence Co. fans, you can sit with us at Rupp. We'll even show you around...... Heck, the ushers pretty much know us by name now.

And to verify the validity of those pathetic test scores, one must really look no further than the ignorance and the mentality of the posts on this board from those that attend/attended said school system...Still say it's gotta be something in the water. There is simply no other explanation.

Isn't it interesting that every single poster other than a Lawrence Co. poster on this whole website recognizes everything that you just mentioned regardless of what school they support.
You'll see who is in Rupp. Talk is cheap. Grown men arguing is hilarious. Let the players play.

You want us back in the 16th so you won't get have to deal with us every year. What if I am a supporter of Obama? Are you racist or fearing for your coal mine job? NFL coaches don't have to worry about that. Bring up country music in a sports forum because you can't put out names of players that did anything after HS. And for the other guy that responded back about Shane Hall. He wasn't injured, I saw fear in HER eyes... I meant HIS eyes. :lmao: Nothing more than a :Sad04:
You guys ever hear of J.J. Jude?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:You guys ever hear of J.J. Jude?

Yeah, the guy that plays at Eastern Kentucky. :biglmao: G. Parker played at UK. Hossetter played at Tennessee. Come again! Confusednicker:
SportsGuru11 Wrote:Yeah, the guy that plays at Eastern Kentucky. :biglmao: G. Parker played at UK. Hossetter played at Tennessee. Come again! Confusednicker:

For now.... By the time he's a junior or senior he'll be at a D1 program.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:For now.... By the time he's a junior or senior he'll be at a D1 program.

This made my day. Thank you sir!!Confusedinglepar
SportsGuru11 Wrote:This made my day. Thank you sir!!Confusedinglepar

Who many records does an LC player have in football?

J.J. has the single game record for rushing and the career rushing record.
But back to basketball......

JC is gonna hang their 3rd straight 15th region championship banner up this season.
Bob Seger Wrote:And to verify the validity of those pathetic test scores, one must really look no further than the ignorance and the mentality of the posts on this board from those that attend/attended said school system...Still say it's gotta be something in the water. There is simply no other explanation.

Isn't it interesting that every single poster other than a Lawrence Co. poster on this whole website recognizes everything that you just mentioned regardless of what school they support.

there you go again. making fun of KIDS (test scores). :dontthink but you are the victim and will deny it. go ahead. i'll do it for you. and by the way, the test scores at the high school in lawrence was fairly good. don't believe me? look it up. both high school (lawrence and jc) were "proficient" schools. :biglmao: keep talking about low test scores. does you no use other than to point out your hatred of lawrence county people.

seger, honest question, did you tell the people in the Cordia thread to shut up? since they think nobody can hang with them this year? hmm....Confusedhh:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Who many records does an LC player have in football?

J.J. has the single game record for rushing and the career rushing record.

Gerad Parker. Look up the name and get back to me about records. :hilarious:
Question.......

How does 4 Lawrence County fans change a light bulb??

They don't. They just talk about how good Johnson Central's is.
Bob Seger Wrote:You really are dense aren't you? Time clock theft is just as bad as holding a C-store up at gunpoint....wink, wink

Seriously, all the way to the" semi" finals?.....Wow!! banner day for you guys I'm sure...I would think that anything that huge you would have been able to name the year right off the top of your head. All you would have to do is look at the banner hanging from the ceiling on that. Guess that never crossed your mind though. Confusedhh:

No doubt, you boys really do have it all going on down there....Now I can see the reason for all the trash talkin..

you really have no clue. that's funny. i've gotten under you skin so much that you are hunting to find out who i am. go ahead and call whoever you think is my boss. :biglmao: promise you something, you won't get me caught up in ANYTHING! Confusednicker: i have my own very successful business. my own "boss". :Thumbs:

i also noticed you keep wanting to bring up a summer baseball game. i don't care about summer baseball results. you beat us. there. enjoy it. all that matters, as you have stated before, is banners/titles. and fact is, other than 2007 when jc beat lawrence, how many 15th region banners has jc hung up in baseball? compare that in the same span to lawrence? funny stuff. but, yeah, those summer results are extremely important. :eyeroll:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Question.......

How does 4 Lawrence County fans change a light bulb??

They don't. They just talk about how good Johnson Central's is.

wow.....holy cow....wow.....you should be proud of yourself with coming up with that on your own. now go find some tylenol because i know you have a headache for straining to come up with that one. Confusednicker:

and while your at it, check out the test score for lawrence county high school. compare them to johnson central. they're getting closer.......Confusedhh:
lchsalumnus Wrote:you really have no clue. that's funny. i've gotten under you skin so much that you are hunting to find out who i am. go ahead and call whoever you think is my boss. :biglmao: promise you something, you won't get me caught up in ANYTHING! Confusednicker: i have my own very successful business. my own "boss". :Thumbs:

i also noticed you keep wanting to bring up a summer baseball game. i don't care about summer baseball results. you beat us. there. enjoy it. all that matters, as you have stated before, is banners/titles. and fact is, other than 2007 when jc beat lawrence, how many 15th region banners has jc hung up in baseball? compare that in the same span to lawrence? funny stuff. but, yeah, those summer results are extremely important. :eyeroll:

Yo
To my knowledge.... it would be Heath Castle. Class of 2000.

Before that. Willie Blair. Not sure on his class year.
You want to bring up baseball. Don't get scared when I mention this name but Chandler Sheppard. Drafted to MLB from HS. Last JC player to do that?
lchsalumnus Wrote:wow.....holy cow....wow.....you should be proud of yourself with coming up with that on your own. now go find some tylenol because i know you have a headache for straining to come up with that one. Confusednicker:

and while your at it, check out the test score for lawrence county high school. compare them to johnson central. they're getting closer.......Confusedhh:

I've got more jokes than a cheap bathroom reader there pal.

I learned from the best.... Bobby "The Brain" Heenan.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:To my knowledge.... it would be Heath Castle. Class of 2000.

Both of them in the coal mine now?
SportsGuru11 Wrote:You want to bring up baseball. Don't get scared when I mention this name but Chandler Sheppard. Drafted to MLB from HS. Last JC player to do that?

don't forget Steve Blevins. another graduate and mlb draftee and player. then you have dave wheeler who played for the Reds minor leagues. another graduate from lawrence.
lchsalumnus Wrote:don't forget Steve Blevins. another graduate and mlb draftee and player. then you have dave wheeler who played for the Reds minor leagues. another graduate from lawrence.

Spencer Harris turned down playing in the pros because he wanted to become a doctor. All-American at V Tech
About the coal mine joke. After my guy Obama is done, you won't have a job to turn on a light bulb. :hilarious:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:To my knowledge.... it would be Heath Castle. Class of 2000.

SportsGuru11 Wrote:Both of them in the coal mine now?

Willie Blair retired from MLB.
And Heath Castle.... he is a Federal Law Enforcement officer.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next