Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Middlesboro (scrimmage)
These two old rivals square off tonight in the SEKC Grid. Middlesboro is suppose to be pretty good this year and Corbin should be improved as well, so what does everyone expect out of this matchup?
Middlesboro may make this competitive, I look for Corbin to take care of business.
I would love to see these teams schedule each other. Corbin will probably be to much for the Jackets.
Confusedinglepar home field advantage middlesboro :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Yellow jackets by 4 td's. anything less and they are disappointing everyone with the hype they have been doing!!
William Muney Wrote:Yellow jackets by 4 td's. anything less and they are disappointing everyone with the hype they have been doing!!

I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to be disappointed then.
William Muney Wrote:Yellow jackets by 4 td's. anything less and they are disappointing everyone with the hype they have been doing!!

I just don't see that happening. Corbin is a much better team than last year and hell it's just a scrimmage. If you win by 30 it doesn't really matter when the season is over..
Corbin by 2-3 TDs if the Varsity stays in long enough.
Corbin will be improved.
Today it is a game and tomorrow it was a scrimmage. hahahahaha

I love the way it works.

Corbin by a few.
I love how Middlesboro gets no respect when this very same team had Danville and somerset beat last year. The boro is a lot better than some folks wanna admit. Guess we will find out
This game is 7-0 Corbin at the half.

Should be 7-7. Middlesboro had the ball on the 1 yard line about to score and failed. Penalties and sloppy play has killed the Jackets.

Still a tight game. Let's go Jackets!
[Image:

]
I think Corbin has the better team but it's hard to judge on a scrimmage game. Coach Jewell uses these games to get players experience and iron out wrinkles whereas a lot of coaches go balls to the wall to win. It'll be interesting to hear about how the grid turned out tonight.