Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many wins will rowan county have in 2013?
Rowan county has 19 seniors this year and has gotten a division 1 running back. The d-1 running back name is derek viles and he runs a 4.3 forty. He came to rowan county this summer. They also have senior fullback michael lambert who runs a 4.5 forty. Don't forget about the 290 pound back they have in moore. Moore is running a 4.9 forty this year. They are very talented at the receiving spot with plank, lee and taylor. They are all three year starters. They have a huge o-line with gilliam leading the way. The question mark will be on defense but they do have a good d-line in utterback and mitchell lambert.
3 to 6 wins possible.
3 pretty solid - Fleming, Greenup, Lawrence.
3 possibles with the new addition - MoCo, Boyd, GRC.
4 that would be upsets - JC, Ashland, Mason, Tates Creek.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:3 to 6 wins possible.
3 pretty solid - Fleming, Greenup, Lawrence.
3 possibles with the new addition - MoCo, Boyd, GRC.
4 that would be upsets - JC, Ashland, Mason, Tates Creek.

I wouldn't count Lawrence as a sure thing just yet!!
TRUESTATECHAMP Wrote:Rowan county has 19 seniors this year and has gotten a division 1 running back. The d-1 running back name is derek viles and he runs a 4.3 forty. He came to rowan county this summer. They also have senior fullback michael lambert who runs a 4.5 forty. Don't forget about the 290 pound back they have in moore. Moore is running a 4.9 forty this year. They are very talented at the receiving spot with plank, lee and taylor. They are all three year starters. They have a huge o-line with gilliam leading the way. The question mark will be on defense but they do have a good d-line in utterback and mitchell lambert.

4-6
lpd826 Wrote:I wouldn't count Lawrence as a sure thing just yet!!

I said pretty solid not sure thing. Rest assured I will be pulling for the Dawgs.
I dont know if LC has the ability to stop Rowan offensively so therefore as of now I would give the edge to Rowan.
I agree with 4-6...and were these 40 times hand-timed? I can't imagine that fast computer timed. Quinton Baker ran 4.48 computer and he's one of the fastest around
Ahhhh yes....

The quickest way to lose credibility on a message board...

The elusive sub 4.4 40.

I'll say 4-6.
they are all accurate expect derek viles. I just found out that he ran a 4.43 forty.
TRUESTATECHAMP Wrote:Rowan county has 19 seniors this year and has gotten a division 1 running back. The d-1 running back name is derek viles and he runs a 4.3 forty. He came to rowan county this summer. They also have senior fullback michael lambert who runs a 4.5 forty. Don't forget about the 290 pound back they have in moore. Moore is running a 4.9 forty this year. They are very talented at the receiving spot with plank, lee and taylor. They are all three year starters. They have a huge o-line with gilliam leading the way. The question mark will be on defense but they do have a good d-line in utterback and mitchell lambert.

:howdy: truestatechamp with that kind of offense power in the backfield i'm going out on a limp an picking rowan county 7-3 from 64sur good luck this season Confusedmoke:
QUOTE=64SUR;1634306]:howdy: truestatechamp with that kind of offense power in the backfield i'm going out on a limp an picking rowan county 7-3 from 64sur good luck this season

With all that talent he mention weres their title ring from last year
The truth Is if they have all talent and not being state contenders might need a coaching change