Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How will Jenkins do this year?
After the game tonight, how does everyone think Jenkins will do in the district?
not so good
i think they will do good if they can get their d to step up and play.........the owens kid is a very good running back but if their d would have stepped up then it would have been a very good game............jenkins played good at the first of the game till a dropped pass sent them down hill.......
I think there were 12 dropped balls..They are just going to have to keep trying and try to stick together as a team through the first 4 HELLACIOUS games on there schedules (KCC, CUMBERLAND,PAINTSVILLE,HAZARD)....Keep working guys and put this game behind you...
Jenkins has a tough disrict i see them wining 4 maybe 5 games this year, there d needs to step up big time. Their recevers really need to learn how to catch a ball puckett had time in the pocket. They were all kinds off dropped balls ... 12??? thats crazy!
And y dont they run the Taylor kid more??? He could be a workhorse he got the ball only a few times and did good things with it when he did.
With as many drops as Jenkins had last night, they might look for him alot more! The kid is a Beast and just wants to win!
Yes he does wonna win, and Jenkins has to start cathin the ball..
player_5622 Wrote:Jenkins has a tough disrict i see them wining 4 maybe 5 games this year, there d needs to step up big time. Their recevers really need to learn how to catch a ball puckett had time in the pocket. They were all kinds off dropped balls ... 12??? thats crazy!

A tough district? haha District 8... I believe it is, is the weakest one is Class A football. Pikeville is pretty good and Paintsville and Hazard should be decent.
you know who i be? No one knows who you be. That district is always tough.
Great joke. I don't know how you devised something so clever. I played for a team in this district so Im pretty sure I can tell you, without reasonable doubt, that this is the WEAKEST district in Class A football. You call this district tough? When is the last time a team from this district made it to the super regionals other than Pikeville? This year the district is even weaker with Paintsville losing several seniors and Hazard losing several key players. You want a tough district? How about one that has NCC, Beechwood, and Bellevue in it.

But, to get back on topic, I'm sorry to say I dont think Jenkins will have a very good season.
I see jenkins winning maybe two or three
Thanks I'm a very clever man. I have also played in the distract and I can tell it is a rough one! To answer your question the last time to play in the SEMI-STATE (not super regionals) was paintsville. I don't ever believe i said that it was the best district in the state but it's not the weakest either! Thats whoibe
youknowwhoibe Wrote:Great joke. I don't know how you devised something so clever. I played for a team in this district so Im pretty sure I can tell you, without reasonable doubt, that this is the WEAKEST district in Class A football. You call this district tough? When is the last time a team from this district made it to the super regionals other than Pikeville? This year the district is even weaker with Paintsville losing several seniors and Hazard losing several key players. You want a tough district? How about one that has NCC, Beechwood, and Bellevue in it.

But, to get back on topic, I'm sorry to say I dont think Jenkins will have a very good season.

Got to agree with you here...District 8 is the weakest district in the state.
PHSFAN Wrote:Got to agree with you here...District 8 is the weakest district in the state.
:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jenkins should do alright in their district... their only problem is their line isnt much and their d has to start stepping up more.... but good luck to jenkins on the rest of the season
I think jenkins can win some games this year.. they have 2 step up big time..
youknowwhoibe Wrote:A tough district? haha District 8... I believe it is, is the weakest one is Class A football. Pikeville is pretty good and Paintsville and Hazard should be decent.
its a tough disrict for Jenkins smartass, and the last team in that disrict to make it to semi's was paintsville what like last year i think im not for sure.
I think that is the poin that they are trying to make. It is a tough district for Jenkins BUT an easy district overall. So that should show how Jenkins will do this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OK good district or not, Lets just sit back and watch how jenkins does.. like to see them do good this year..
dear hand 80 yes they were a dropped pass for a td by #1 at the first of the game but i seen two more dropped passes from #80 and the Johnson kid not sure of his #. not to mention the other 9 or so dropped threw out the game. it started going down hill during practice monday!
football_fan Wrote:it started going down hill during practice monday!
Not a good way to start the season, if you have only gone down since the first game-week practice. Something needs to change over there!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hands_80 Wrote:i think they will do good if they can get their d to step up and play.........the owens kid is a very good running back but if their d would have stepped up then it would have been a very good game............jenkins played good at the first of the game till a dropped pass sent them down hill.......

it just wasnt one droped it was alot..
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:jenkins should do alright in their district... their only problem is their line isnt much and their d has to start stepping up more.... but good luck to jenkins on the rest of the season
there line isnt much, puckett had all kinds of time in the pocket against KCC, but the boy loves to run the ball. there d isnt as bad as it looked last friday night, did u see the linebacker, u couldnt tell if they was playin on the line or what. When Owens would cut the linebackers were already playin catchup.
I think they will be better this season than they was last
football_fan Wrote:dear hand 80 yes they were a dropped pass for a td by #1 at the first of the game but i seen two more dropped passes from #80 and the Johnson kid not sure of his #. not to mention the other 9 or so dropped threw out the game. it started going down hill during practice monday!
:Thumbs:

i agree 100%...
Coach has got to get in their heads and forget about those dropped anything's.
I think they will be alright
Who do they play next
i wish they would have a good season so they could build on it.
they play cumberland next.