Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Up and Coming Coaches in the Mountains? (14th and 15th)
Who are the best young coaches around or the best assistant coaches looking to be head coached? Cook at Lawrence is a good one off the top of my head. Not so sure about assistants coming up though. Anyone have any ideas?
Rhodes @ Cordia he is a proven recruiter lol!!
Coach Bently and coach Benton are doing good things at Estill. There both young and have great futures ahead of them hope they stay at Estill for along time.
Just what are your qualifications for a up and coming coach? Record? Progress of the Program? Players with college offers? etc
I was always told if you don't have something good to say don't say nothing at all.
lol!!! dont take things personal. Most of the time coaches are successful due to the talent they are coaching. Few coaches today take the time to develop young players, they simple want to play games and for go fundamentals.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:lol!!! dont take things personal. Most of the time coaches are successful due to the talent they are coaching. Few coaches today take the time to develop young players, they simple want to play games and for go fundamentals.

That is The nicest possible thing I can say about the LC Head Coach. I'll apologize in advance though. It is personal.
I agree that Coach Bentley is doing an excellent job at Estill. I can't give the same credit for the JV coach who is working under Bentley. He has probably learned a lot since Bentley has been there because he didn't know anything Bentley arrived.
Daniel Day
Randy Mccoy may not be an up and comer, but he is an established veteran and is the best Coach in the 15th Region imo.
Randy Mccoy, best coach in the 15th region??? Very questionable.
The guy at Lawrence county has done a great job.
Josh Cook has done a great job at Lawrence County and also did well at June Buchanan. As far as an assistant that I'd like to see get a head coaching job before long is Tim Parks. He is learning from one of the best coaches in Al Holland.
The 57 has got a bunch of good coaches, Cook had better hope his players stay happy and don't go back to West Virginia. He did do a good job last season.
There is a lot of good coaches in the 15th region and really any of them could be labeled as the best coaches in the region.
Collins at Breathitt County. Must be the real deal going from the water cooler to head coach.
As far as young coaches are concerned Cook is as good as it gets in the 15th but the 15th has some really good coaches that have been in the busy a long time.
Shannon Hollywood Hoskins
Daniel Day

John Noble is already a proven winner and my pick for best coach in the Region. Hardest worker out there. Gets more from less.