Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville v. Fairview Predictions
What does everyone think? I for one believe the Tigers will come out on top of this one. Tigers will name the score in this one.
OK2NV Wrote:What does everyone think? I for one believe the Tigers will come out on top of this one. Tigers will name the score in this one.

I think you may very well be totally wrong. Fairview in recent years has had some very talented ball clubs. I look for it to be a close game, I won't make a prediction because I'll let the kids play it out Friday night.
I am not going to argue with you but I believe the Tigers will roll in this one. At home the Tigers will roll. If Fairview wins this game I will be totally disappointed with the Tigers. They should win this game without question.
Has anyone actually seen Fairview play up to this point. I think it will be a close one due to the younger kids on the OL, but if they block well and keep their assignments, I think the Tigers will take this one by 12.
PHSCARD Wrote:Has anyone actually seen Fairview play up to this point. I think it will be a close one due to the younger kids on the OL, but if they block well and keep their assignments, I think the Tigers will take this one by 12.

Not seen them, but talked to some people who went down to watch them last Saturday at West Carter. Said they had decent size, QB looked good think he's the same guy from last year, threw the ball around a lot and blitz a lot on defense.
The blitzing factor may come in to play during this game by Fairview, hopefully they young line will be able to pick it up Friday night.
I think Paintsville should be able to take this game, but I'm pulling for Eagles of Fairview in this one as I have blood in the backfield in the form of #24 Charlie Webb. The only solid info I have on Fairview is they won a scrimmage against Powell Co 26-0 where their defense hardly allowed any yardage from what I heard.
I think Fairview will take this one.

Fairview - 24
Paintsville - 18
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Fairview 21 - Paintsville 20
tigers by 14
I've heard that Fairviews QB is about 6'4 225. Sounds like a pretty big kid. Tigers by 14.
Pupaw Wrote:I've heard that Fairviews QB is about 6'4 225. Sounds like a pretty big kid. Tigers by 14.

Then that's definitely not the same QB from last year. I've not heard this but it's possible.
fairview by a little because I know a few ofthe players. big Zach Prichard should be the one to watch on the o-line.
Pupaw Wrote:I've heard that Fairviews QB is about 6'4 225. Sounds like a pretty big kid. Tigers by 14.
225lbs at 6'4 he should be a big solid guy.wow.:muscleman