Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins-24 Twin Valley-12
Jenkins pulls off the win in the East Ridge Grid-O-Rama beating a team that returned every starter off of a 4-6 team in a pretty tough Lonesome Pine District! Twin Valley is a big physical team. Jenkins had spurts of playing good but then had spurts of making mental mistakes! Guess that is why we play preseason to HOPEFULLY work out all of the kinks! Jenkins only threw the ball 5 times tonight which is a shocking stat to me! Anyways good luck to both teams!
They looked great, Jenkins really stepped it up but did have a few mistakes, Twin valley had a stud back in #48 but the score didnt surprise me with Jenkins winning
Jenkins sounds like they are gonna be pretty good this season..How did those backs do in this game, richardson and taylor?......Good Luck on the Season Cavs!
I think Taylor had 37 yards rushing, and a INT and he was unstopable on Defence.. and Richardson had 114 yards, on 7 carries, with a fumble recovery..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:I think Taylor had 37 yards rushing, and a INT and he was unstopable on Defence.. and Richardson had 114 yards, on 7 carries, with a fumble recovery..
good games for both of them
Wow, the 5 pass attempts stat surprises me with a quarterback like puckett and a head coach who loves to throw the ball, but im glad to see the richardson kid step up, over 100 yards rushin in a scrimmage is good by me.
i also think Belcher had close to 100 yards.. he had 2 huge catches... 1 was a Td, and the other was for a big game, and he got the pase of the game started....