Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Hernandez
Pats TE Hernandez in big trouble?? What was he trying to hide with destroying his cell phone and having his house cleaned. Confusedhh: I didn't do it!! :eyeroll:
He better call ray lewis!!!!

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNOvBQcCYAEVgy7.jpg]
:hilarious:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He better call ray lewis!!!!

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNOvBQcCYAEVgy7.jpg]

I love it!!!!!!! :Thumbs:
^
Sorry gut that shit is funny I don't care who you are!!!
Somebody was murdred, which is a shame that whatever the cause, it had to end that way. All early signs point directly at Aaron.
If anything, he knows who did it...
^ Exactly.

At the very least he is hindering an investigation, tampering with evidence - and if I'm not mistaken...
in most states they can slap a 4th degree murder charge on you for that.
He has finally been arrested.
^ And released by the Pats
Stardust Wrote:^ And released by the Pats

I just read that....someone in that organization knows something to have released him this quick, IMO.
judgementday Wrote:I just read that....someone in that organization knows something to have released him this quick, IMO.

I thought the same thing when I seen that, usually a team will stick with a player until more facts are out, but apparently someone knows this is going nowhere good.
Damn, this will kill me at TE in fantasy football. No pun intended.
The charges against him appear to be for Murder and 6 weapons charges....crazy....
It's a sad thing to see today's youth do some of the stupid crap they do. This guy had the world in front of him. Money nice home cars anything he could have wanted, now it's gone cause he got into an argument with someone in a night club. Damn what ever happen to let's go out back and fight not let's go out back and I'll shoot you!!!

Wasted talent wasted youth wasted life and for what???
Will anyone on ther than Aaron ever know?
He will be held without no bail
I was mistaken as it is 5 gun charges and 1 charge of murder.

One story that I read was that 2 hours before the shooting he purchased blue bubble gum. The same gum was found near the body...

Also, did anyone see the story about the rookie LB being let go in Cleveland due to attempted murder? Crazy stuff...
Just makes no sense...SMH!!
Sources say the Bengals were in contact with Hernandez shortly after being released.Confusednicker:
Like said before what the HELL is wrong with kids now days???
His list of troubles continues...

He has now been implicated in a 2012 double murder.
judgementday Wrote:His list of troubles continues...

He has now been implicated in a 2012 double murder.

Got a link about that?
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Got a link about that?

Never mind. Found it.

It continues to get deeper & deeper. What a waste of talent.
It seems even teammates are coming forward now and talking about how much of a thug he is more or less. Doesnt seem like anybody cared to play with him.

Lets hope the Nancy Graces of this world doesnt turn this into a circus. Last time they did a woman was acquitted of killing her child...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It seems even teammates are coming forward now and talking about how much of a thug he is more or less. Doesnt seem like anybody cared to play with him.

Lets hope the Nancy Graces of this world doesnt turn this into a circus. Last time they did a woman was acquitted of killing her child...

Referring to Matt Light? I seen that today, apparently the guy has never been a great teammate, or person, for that matter.
He appears to be a member of a Connecticut gang.

Also, he leaves behind an 8 month old child....thug is right....
How in the hell can you be in the NFL and be a part of a gang?

And here we are trying to legalize a bunch of gang members...
judgementday Wrote:He appears to be a member of a Connecticut gang.

Also, he leaves behind an 8 month old child....thug is right....

As long as all of his money isn't eaten up by legal fees, the child will at least have some firm financial footing and hopefully it's mother.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:How in the hell can you be in the NFL and be a part of a gang?

And here we are trying to legalize a bunch of gang members...

Must of been in it since high school is my only guess. It's crazy how this guy went from NFL player to dude connected to 3 different shootings, 2 of them murders and one a double murder, just ridiculous.
You have to feel for the baby that will grow up with out its father, and the family of the people that have been murdered it is such a shame!

Here you have a guy that been in the thug life and now look at him prob in jail for life.. To bad Massachusetts does have the death sentence cause, I believe in and eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, life for a life.
panther nation Wrote:You have to feel for the baby that will grow up with out its father, and the family of the people that have been murdered it is such a shame!

Here you have a guy that been in the thug life and now look at him prob in jail for life.. To bad Massachusetts does have the death sentence cause, I believe in and eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, life for a life.

^ what about THO SHALT NOT KILL?-------NO MAN should take another mans life..maybe life in person,cause 2 wrongs dont make a right..
^
Life in prison without parole is also cheaper on the taxpayers wallets....

And IMHO, its a much more difficult sentence than the easy way out.