Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Manziel Tweets: I Can’t Wait to Leave College Station
Many people believe that Texas A&M Aggies quarterback Johnny Manziel is set to leave school following his redshirt sophomore campaign to enter the draft, and a tweet from Johnny Football on Saturday night adds fuel to the fire. Something apparently got under the skin of the Aggies star signal-caller that caused him to take to Twitter to voice his frustrations and publicly say that he can’t wait to leave College Station.

If you missed the tweet from Manziel, don’t worry. He may have deleted it almost immediately, but thanks to the Internet we were able to snag a screen grab.

"Bulls*** like tonight is the reason I can't wait to leave College Station...Whenever that maybe"

It is going to be funny to hear Manziel’s good ole, “I was hacked” excuse, but no one is going to be buying it.

If this doesn’t add further to the belief that Manziel is bolting college for the NFL after this season, then I don’t know what will. To be fair, he did say “whenever that may be”, but you have to be fooling yourself if you don’t think that will be sooner rather than later.

It’s going to be interesting to see how Manziel composes himself on the field this season after an offseason where he appeared to be everything but focusing on football.

http://fansided.com/2013/06/16/johnny-ma...e-station/
I like the kid.
However, i dont think he'll make a good NFL QB.
He will get ate up in the NFL at his current level. Learn how to punt or kick a FG kid. Don't see him being a Drew Brees type for another 5-6 years. He needs to grow and develop, finish college, and take his lumps in the league for a few years.

Trying to enter the NFL early would be career suicide.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Talent wise he is NFL ready...

Mental wise, a few years off...
Johnny said that due to frustration over a parking ticket

http://fansided.com/2013/06/20/johnny-ma...ng-ticket/