Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central SCRIMMAGE??
Anyone know how things went?
East Ridge looked impressive. When they get all of their kids on the field they will be a team to be reckoned with. Knott County has a pair of good backs. East ridge scored 4 times and Knott County score twice. East Ridge didn't really show that much in their new offense.
ERblue4ever Wrote:East Ridge looked impressive. When they get all of their kids on the field they will be a team to be reckoned with. Knott County has a pair of good backs. East ridge scored 4 times and Knott County score twice. East Ridge didn't really show that much in their new offense.
Sounds like they both will be decent this year:1:
ERblue4ever Wrote:East Ridge looked impressive. When they get all of their kids on the field they will be a team to be reckoned with. Knott County has a pair of good backs. East ridge scored 4 times and Knott County score twice. East Ridge didn't really show that much in their new offense.
Sounds like alot of the same for KCC. They should have an improved team becuse they have the upper-classmen with experience in the skill positions, but this effort against an average or just above ER team leaves me with alot of questions. Good showing by ER, and both teams should improve before the seasons end.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I am not much on football but they way you seem to describe the score puts East Ridge winnning.....I know KCC won the game...Could it be possible that the number of times each team scored has been flipped around.
Kcc will be better than decent imo i see them aleast gettin the 3rd or 4th spot n gettin into the playoffs
I Agree There Defense looked Strong After Seeing how ER's Offense ...Congrats to both teams
So who won the game????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Did KCC throw alot of passes?
They Passed More Than they usally do
Louisville Fan Wrote:They Passed More Than they usally do
If you saw the team play in the last couple games of last year this is no suprise. They just need to get consistant play.

How did Owens do?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:How did Owens do?

yeah how did he do??
Owens scored Knott County's 2 touchdowns and the palyers in the game at the end were JV players. When the varsity played East Ridge out scored Knott County 24-12.
:thumpsup:
ERblue4ever Wrote:Owens scored Knott County's 2 touchdowns and the palyers in the game at the end were JV players. When the varsity played East Ridge out scored Knott County 24-12.
:thumpsup:

:thumpsup: Owens is gonna do great this year if he can stay heathly...so Kcc lost this game?
MVP2 Wrote::thumpsup: Owens is gonna do great this year if he can stay heathly...so Kcc lost this game?

2 of KCC's players told me they won being KCC....either they weren't paying attention or some one has messed this thread up...
baller25 Wrote:2 of KCC's players told me they won being KCC....either they weren't paying attention or some one has messed this thread up...
A win for KCC would be scoring at all and making a stop or two on defense.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:A win for KCC would be scoring at all and making a stop or two on defense.

The 2 that told happen to be the starting line backer...and the quarter back.
baller25 Wrote:The 2 that told happen to be the starting line backer...and the quarter back.
That is understood, but I would consider it a W in my mind if they had shown improvement, and they have from what I have heard and seen. Can anyone give an eye-witness fan view of what happened in this game?

baller25 Wrote:2 of KCC's players told me they won being KCC....either they weren't paying attention or some one has messed this thread up...
I would go with the not paying attention..........lol.......jk?

This game was won by Kcc 4 touchdowns to 2 Kcc passed more than they ussally do. they show great improvement and i think they can clinch the playoff birth.