Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 10, Corbin 0
North completely dominated this one, scoring four in the first off Goins, who had held them to a total of four in two previous games. They scored three in two innings off Brown, who had held Southto three in the district finals. Carson doubled and homered, Austin Thompson also homered. Hurley pitched four, Griebel one, Carson and Mallory didn't have to throw. I still favor South, but a North-South final if it happens would be anything but a slam dunk for South.
On a related note, who can tell me the pitching rules as far as total innings per week, days rest, etc. I know you can throw two innings everyday, but that's about it.
Congrats North.
I called this one, as well as some others on here.
Many thought Corbin would give them trouble, but as expected, North is going to walk to the finals as well as South.

Its going to be an inner city championship.
Well don't know if either will walk into it, HC will give South a good game and Middlesboro will beat North. Could be a battle of the 52nd in the regional finals.
Van Hagar Wrote:North completely dominated this one, scoring four in the first off Goins, who had held them to a total of four in two previous games. They scored three in two innings off Brown, who had held Southto three in the district finals. Carson doubled and homered, Austin Thompson also homered. Hurley pitched four, Griebel one, Carson and Mallory didn't have to throw. I still favor South, but a North-South final if it happens would be anything but a slam dunk for South.
On a related note, who can tell me the pitching rules as far as total innings per week, days rest, etc. I know you can throw two innings everyday, but that's about it.

The Redhounds have struggled all year hitting the ball when playing the better teams on their schedule, so regardless of allowing North Laurel to see Goins twice prior to this game, zero runs sure won't beat anyone. The Jags are just a better team than Corbin.