93. New Orleans, LA
94. Memphis, TN
95. Lexington, KY
96. Birmingham, AL
97. Columbia, SC
98. Nashville, TN
99. Charleston, WV
100. Jackson, MS
Well.... Kentuckians, generally, aren't a very active lot, for the most part. It's why we are one of the more obese states. It's just fact. Can't fault someone for telling the truth.
I seen this earlier.
Almost all of the low states were from the south.
The researchers contributed that to the heat and humidity of the south during the summer and said they couldnt blame people for not wanting to go exercise outside with a 100 degree heat and 95% humidity.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I seen this earlier.
Almost all of the low states were from the south.
The researchers contributed that to the heat and humidity of the south during the summer and said they couldnt blame people for not wanting to go exercise outside with a 100 degree heat and 95% humidity.
That makes sense. I change t shirts during the summer, at least 4-5 times a day. I haven't exercised since I hurt my knee last year, but I did a lot of running in the summer. The pounds just melt away when you run, and sweat so much your clothes are soaked when you are done. Maybe after my knee gets back to normal I can start running/jogging again. I love the feeling it gives me.
I RUN to the snack cabinet, does that count?
12 oz curls as much as possible for me
TheRealVille Wrote:That makes sense. I change t shirts during the summer, at least 4-5 times a day. I haven't exercised since I hurt my knee last year, but I did a lot of running in the summer. The pounds just melt away when you run, and sweat so much your clothes are soaked when you are done. Maybe after my knee gets back to normal I can start running/jogging again. I love the feeling it gives me.

I try to lift atleast 4 days a week, but playing sports my entire life and having run happy coaches made me absoloutly hate running, especially in the heat.
I lift weights all the time but it does nothing for my belly, prolly makes me look fatter lol.
We are the only ones who can change these polls. Sometimes the truth hurts.
How is this bashing Kentucky? It is 100% accurate, lol.