Ky
Kentucky 20 West Virginia 12
Kentucky all the way.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Ky
Ky
KY this year after two L's!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Ky
I would love to say KY...but in this bowl, where it is held and how it is usually officiated....you can guess the rest!!!
Pirate Pal Wrote:I would love to say KY...but in this bowl, where it is held and how it is usually officiated....you can guess the rest!!!

So true!

:turnbad:
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Ky talent Location and crew West Virginia
My team was actually the last one to win that sucker. We had to put up 40 points on them, and fight through 300 yards of penalties and 4 of our defensive starters being ejected. Go KY, best of luck, because if you don't have any they'll find a way to screw you out of the W.
BurntTires Wrote:Ky talent Location and crew West Virginia

Exactly!!!
Left at the end of the third wv 32 ky 13...
WV32 KY19 Game was called with like 3 and a half minutes to go.
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Why was it called?
LOL... give ya 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count!!!
Fighting by one of our own TC....a former blackcat # 9 does that ring a bell?
Oh ya, with one of the Ky. players or WVa.?
From WV there was a kid named Holt?? Involved also... it was all so crazy from beginning to end!!!! A LOT of pushing and shoving from the first play!!!
Ol #9 will only take so much before he retaleates. Sound's like Ky. had a long night.
Ky. in a close game.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I was going to go watch the game Im glad I didnt. The way this bowl is run is a disgrace IMO, every year its either the fans or the players or both getting in a fight, kind of living up to the whole hatfield-mccoy image arent we?
PantherPride68 Wrote:I was going to go watch the game Im glad I didnt. The way this bowl is run is a disgrace IMO, every year its either the fans or the players or both getting in a fight, kind of living up to the whole hatfield-mccoy image arent we?

Agreed, but it is fun. I think it should rotate to be played in pikeville every other year.
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
OR at another Kentucky area field...
i heard massey won't sponser if it's anywhere else..

and by god.. they need to move it the place in in far BFE.. took me an hour to drive 15 miles. that's no joke...

the game was fun to watch.. the second half qb did a heck of a job..

so did maynard and blume...

the officiating was crazy.

and I got to see my little brother, who has always played on the line or at m lb, play wide reciever.. don't know what was up with that but it was cool...

it's a shame they called the game.. it was starting to get interesting lol..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Ky 's OL failed miserably,Phillips got hit hard after he through that touchdown pass,Blume ran horably it was an ugly game!
the 2nd half QB was David Shaffer from Prestonsburg....He told me KY's coach told him that the game was his "call his own plays" so thats what David done.....HE said he felt like Peyton Manning calling audibles from the line and he had to tell every lineman what to do and receiver their routes....so pretty much Shaffer was the coach the 2nd half......