Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Press?
Obama has six individuals who will guarantee that he will come out of this stuff unblemished. Those six are John Boehner, Carl Rove, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Laura Ingraham, and Ann Coulter.

Instead of letting the facts come out, these six morons make wild accusations and overstate the facts. Obama is vulnerable and even Rev. Wright, Rev. Jackson, and Rev. Sharpton know he is a liar. Nonetheless, unless the six named above learn to shut their mouths and wait for facts, it will all be swept under a large rug in the White House Oval Office. The Republican's worst enemies are Republicans.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I supported the Iraq War. You are lying about Bush again, just as you lie about Obama every day. With every post, you prove that you don't give a damn about what is happening to this country. It takes a man of low character to defend the Benghazi cover-up, the IRS crimes, and the Obama Justice Department tapping 20 phone lines of the Associated Press. That is exactly what you are doing with your constant attempts to derail threads to rehash events that happened in a previous administration. You have no credibility left. I feel sorry for you and anybody else who still supports the organized criminals who compose the Obama administration.

why of course he supports wars that's how he makes his money
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Obama's publicist claimed that he was a Kenyan while promoting his books. You better hope that more reports of wiretaps of the mainstream media do not become public. Obama has lied about everything else, the media may decide to really scrutinize his alleged birth certificate. There is something fishy about a politician spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid producing proof of natural born American citizenship.

this was on FAUX right?
vector Wrote:why of course he supports wars that's how he makes his money

I would call that defense. I'd like to see how long it would take you to start screaming like a little girl without the US military keeping the bad guys at bay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Memo Luna Wrote:Obama has six individuals who will guarantee that he will come out of this stuff unblemished. Those six are John Boehner, Carl Rove, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Laura Ingraham, and Ann Coulter.

Instead of letting the facts come out, these six morons make wild accusations and overstate the facts. Obama is vulnerable and even Rev. Wright, Rev. Jackson, and Rev. Sharpton know he is a liar. Nonetheless, unless the six named above learn to shut their mouths and wait for facts, it will all be swept under a large rug in the White House Oval Office. The Republican's worst enemies are Republicans.

Without those six individuals and a few more, don't you think the rug would be swept full? Who was going to pursue it?

Right on que republicans and (for some silly reason) talk show hosts will be blamed if Obama looks good or looks bad.

Inspite of what Sean or Ann may spew, whatever becomes fact will be fact and whatever is false will be false.

Obama is indeed vulnerable right now, I just hope the talk show hosts you mentioned have no control. Who listens to them anyway?

If talk show hosts are running this show I gotta say, we're screwed! If talk show hosts are that influential in bungling government coverups and scandals, then in the grand scheme of things I have to echo Hillary "AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!?