Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence splits at P-burg
heard that lawrence lost 2-0 to Ashland and beat prestonsburg 1-0. the ashland pitcher (salo i think is his name) pitched a perfect game no-hitter. person i spoke to was said he was upper 80s to about 90 mph and had great control tonight. lawrence pitcher wallen pitched really well also. the second game was also well pitched it seems. lawrence threw stevens and prestonsburg threw stapleton. score was 0-0 until lawrence squeezes a run across in top of 7th. freshman bailey came in to close the door in the 7th stranding a runner on 3rd with less than two outs.

if anyone was there and has anything please post. i'm going by hearsay.
The Salo kid is for real. My son played Legion Ball with him last season. He has signed to play at UK .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congrats to #23 for Ashland on a perfect game against LC. An a amazing pitching performance today that will go down in history. Great job by #7 senior Brandon Stevens on the win and #20 fresman Austin Bailey on the save against PB.