• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity releases 2013 schedule
Trinity releases 2013 schedule

Aug 23 Ensworth TN
Aug 30 @ Carmel, IN
Sep 6 @ Lawrence Central High School, IN
Sep 13 Colerain, OH
Sep 27 Cathedral, IN
Oct 4 St. Xavier (@ Papa John's Cardinal Stadium)
Oct 11 Manual
Oct 18 @ Louisville Male
Oct 25 Marist, IL
Nov 1 Moeller, OH

Trinity has also agreed to begin a home and home series beginning either 2014 or 2015 with Bishop Gorman out of Nevada.
wow that is an awesome schedule. I love the way they schedule games/opponents. probably one of the reasons why they've built up from the top. they only play the KY teams that they have to. I mean it almost feels like a college schedule or something. i heard they were going to scrimmage the seattle seahawks.
what a weak schedule.....Confusednicker:
What type of team does Trinity have returning from last year?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:what a weak schedule.....Confusednicker:

Trinity schedule is not weak they play the BEST schedule in the state of kentucky. How would it look like if Whitley county was to play that schedule. They might not win a game
Looks like one of the toughest schedules in the country!! I wonder how many of those games will be on National TV?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
To be the best you have to beat the best.
wildcats fan Wrote:Trinity schedule is not weak they play the BEST schedule in the state of kentucky. How would it look like if Whitley county was to play that schedule. They might not win a game

he was being sarcastic and Whitley most definitely would NOT win any of those games. its probably a top 20 hardest schedule in the country.
So after losing what they did (Hatcher, The QB, Dawkins, Quick) is it going to be another "everyone is playing for second year" or will St. Xavier and some other programs have a shot?
wildcats fan Wrote:Trinity schedule is not weak they play the BEST schedule in the state of kentucky. How would it look like if Whitley county was to play that schedule. They might not win a game

Im sorry, i didnt know they didnt use sarcasm in bell county.
what a moronic statement on your part. Leave the hills.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im sorry, i didnt know they didnt use sarcasm in bell county.

YOU JUST GOT SERVED!!!! Confusednicker:
Strikeout King Wrote:What type of team does Trinity have returning from last year?

They just reload SK…
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Trinity already has a Mr. Football candidate replacing Travis Wright at quarterback, his name is Reggie Bonnafon.

He's rated as a 3-star athlete on a lot of websites, but Scout.com has him listed as a 4-star #19 rated quarterback prospect in the nation. He was also Louisville's first commit for 2014.
Louisville Trinity is the class of Kentucky football- including the colleges. The Commonwealth is fortunate to have such a school.
No one in the mountains could compete with the teams that trinity plays. I mean no one. That's why they are the best team in the state of Kentucky by the schedule they play. The better competition you play the better you are.
Well, you definitely can't say Trinity tries to avoid anyone....What a schedule. When DuPont Manual is the weakest team on your schedule, that's pretty impressive IMHO.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:what a weak schedule.....Confusednicker:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im sorry, i didnt know they didnt use sarcasm in bell county.

Let's give "wildcats fan" a break here.... maybe his computer doesn't show Smilies and didn't see the Confusednicker:

But it any case RIUTG.... I'm with ya. Trinity needs to scheduled some middle school teams or heck, maybe even Sacred Heart Academy, Mercy or even Assumption to add to their 'weak' schedule.
Program wise its hard for anyone to come close to being the program that Trinity is.

This is why im a fan of expanded classes, whether it be 5 or 6. There is no way in this world a current 5A team could compete with Trinity and if we still had four classes almost all 5A team would be stuck in 4A with them.
Its almost unfair for teams like Manual and Male to have to play them.
That is the most ridiculous schedule I have ever seen!! I hope the Colerain game is televised!!