Dec. 5 Chattanooga (Louisville)

Date Opponent

Dec. 9 INDIANA
Dec. 16 at Louisville
Dec. 19 SANTA CLARA
Dec. 22 MASSACHUSETTS
Dec. 29 EASTERN KENTUCKY
Jan. 3 HOUSTON

What does everyone think and how many games do you think they'll win out of this ! The SEC schedule hasnt been released yet ! They do play 3 to 4 games in the Maui Invitational !
I think UK will be 11-3 losing 1 in the maui invitational and lose to North Carolina & Indiana !
For those interested, the teams particpating in the Maui Invitational this year are Kentucky, Depaul, Georgia Tech, Memphis, Oklahoma, Purdue, UCLA, and of course Chaminade. A nice looking field.

As far as the out of conference schedule goes, the Maui, UNC, Louisville, and Indiana are all quality teams to face. Pretty neat that UMASS coached by Travis Ford is coming to Rupp. They will be a VERY surprising and tough team this season.

A little early to predict wins and losses though, so I won't try, but I won't complain about the schedule
A good non-conference schedule but shouldn't be one that kills them either.
I think they'll lose two, maybe three, of these games, most likely to North Carolina and Louisville and one game in Maui.

Indiana could also be a tough game, but I believe it is at Rupp so that may give the Cats a slight advantage.
blackcat_student Wrote:Date Opponent

(x-exhibition)
Nov. 2 x-LINDSEY WILSON
Nov. 6 x-S. CAROLINA UPSTATE
Nov. 15 MIAMI (Ohio)
Nov. 17 MISSISSIPPI VALLEY ST
Nov. 20-22 Maui Invitational
Nov. 28 COLL. OF CHARLESTON
Dec. 2 at North Carolina
Dec. 5 Chattanooga (Louisville)

Date Opponent

Dec. 9 INDIANA
Dec. 16 at Louisville
Dec. 19 SANTA CLARA
Dec. 22 MASSACHUSETTS
Dec. 29 EASTERN KENTUCKY
Jan. 3 HOUSTON

What does everyone think and how many games do you think they'll win out of this ! The SEC schedule hasnt been released yet ! They do play 3 to 4 games in the Maui Invitational !
Looks like a good schedule. Cannot wait to see that Maui Tourny though, that should be good.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

i just see them winning around 9 or 10 non conf. games..and around 17 or 18 all together
If they continue the pattern they are in I believe Pete Grigsby will start saying that he played at Kentucky Wesleyan( which he did ) instead of UK.
CatDawg Wrote:A good non-conference schedule but shouldn't be one that kills them either.
I agree CatDawg.
This is the most pitiful UK non-coference schedule I have ever seen. The cats can do way better than this.
ah, ive seen easier schedules. They do have a few quality opponents, and i think they'll lose four games, maybe five..and i think theyll be an 8-8 sec team. I think they'll go 18-12 regular season going into the sec tourney