Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry Clay @ Pikeville (Pike County Bowl)
Predictions,why you picked who to win, who and what to look for, and anything else regarding the game please :popcorn:
I know that Pikeville has been working their asses off all summer, but I don't know if they can take it to a 4A power like Henry Clay. Then again, after a full year under Coach J, could be a totally different story. That's the good thing about the first game, never know what to expect.

Pikeville's defense will be the key to staying in this game:

HC - 21
PHS - 14
hc will do what ever they want with the panthers.
but realy who knows i would like to see hc get beat in this one.
I hear that HC's quarterback and their entire offensive line graduated last year...who do they have returning and is the new quarterback as good as last years?--and does anyone know if they return their running back?--
Minnefield (sp?) returns at reciever and i hear he's going to be the top reciever in the state this year...
I dont know who Henry Clay has returning, but they did lose alot of seniors...I hope Pikeville wins, but it will be tough.
I would love to see Pikeville beat Henry Clay, but they will have their work cut out for them. I just see Pikeville getting beat down in the second half due to numbers and a solid coached football team. I do wish Pikeville the best and hope for a sweep in Pike County.

HC- 42

Pikeville- 14

:redboxer: Pikeville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Henry Clay will have there way with Pikeville! The Panthers just do not have the same athleticism than HC ! The Blue Devils will run and pass and etc. all night ! But good luck to Pikeville !

Henry Clay--49
Pikeville-----14
I just dont think Pikeville will be able to handle Henry Clay

HC 42
Pikeville 28
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Henry Clay will have there way with Pikeville! The Panthers just do not have the same athleticism than HC ! The Blue Devils will run and pass and etc. all night ! But good luck to Pikeville !

Henry Clay--49
Pikeville-----14

Haha kinda takes the wind from their sails, eh? Smile
Pikeville will have a long night against HC !

HCHS--55
PHS---21
blackcat_student Wrote:Pikeville will have a long night against HC !

HCHS--55
PHS---21

If its gunna go the way everyone is predicting, then ide say itd be a short night! (mercy rule):ChairHit:
Pikeville has no hope in this game...In the end Henry Clay will be too strong, too quick...and most importantly too deep.
panthermania Wrote:Pikeville has no hope in this game...In the end Henry Clay will be too strong, too quick...and most importantly too deep.

Well i guess if its coming from a panther fan it must be true.... :igiveup:
HUUUUUUUGE test for the Panthers to get the season started.
Is there "no hope" for the Panthers???
Sure there is hope...football is a funny game and sometimes that pigskin bounces strange ways.
Is Pikeville outmanned on paper?...of course.
Henry Clay 52 Pikeville 7

Pikeville finally gets on the board in the final minutes, scoring on HC's subs.
I wish Pikeville all the best....but Henry Clay will be way too fast, way too athletic. Sorry Panthers....I have to say:

Henry Clay - 55
Pikeville - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dont think the returning black panthers would be willing to give up 50+ in their season opener...

Henry Clay- 35
Pikeville-13
Won in the Trenches Wrote:I dont think the returning black panthers would be willing to give up 50+ in their season opener...

Henry Clay- 35
Pikeville-13

I think Pikeville will be badly mistaken to underestimate Henry Clay. They also have a heck of a returning class.....Take a look

http://www.henryclayfootball.com/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Henry Clay
all the way
HC-42
Pikeville-21
but GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!
hc by 3 td's :moon:
ok i think the game will start out close for the panthers btu in the end pikeville is going to be worn out and thats just when hc is going to take control of the game no dout
Won in the Trenches Wrote:I dont think the returning black panthers would be willing to give up 50+ in their season opener...

Henry Clay- 35
Pikeville-13
Willing and able are two completely different things.
When outmanned the willing usually aren't able.
Agreed
Pikeville will do a lot better than people think. Wait and see.
HC will win this one, but I wouldn't care to see Pikeville win it
[QUOTE=BelfryPride]I think Pikeville will be badly mistaken to underestimate Henry Clay. They also have a heck of a returning class.....Take a look

http://www.henryclayfootball.com/[/QUOTE

How could anyone underestimate HC?
Pikeville will play hard but Henry Clay will win by 15+ IMO.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Bigger, more athletic kids. Henry Clay should take this one fairly easy but you never know. I just dont think Pikeville has the size to match up in the trenches against HC. Also, Pikeville had a weak secondary last year, and HC can air it out so....Henry Clay 48 Pikeville 16