Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landis makes Huge Gain
American Floyd Landis made a huge gain in the Tour de France today after dropping from 1st to 11th in yesterday's stage. After what many thought totally eliminated Landis' chances to keep the title with an American, the former Lance Armstrong teammate busted away from the pack in the first climb propelling him to victory in stage 17. Entering the day trailing Spaniard Oscar Pereiro by 8 minutes 8 seconds, Landis now trails by only mear seconds.

Think he can pull it off? I know who I'm cheering for!!!! :Cheerlead
Beef Wrote:American Floyd Landis made a huge gain in the Tour de France today after dropping from 1st to 11th in yesterday's stage. After what many thought totally eliminated Landis' chances to keep the title with an American, the former Lance Armstrong teammate busted away from the pack in the first climb propelling him to victory in stage 17. Entering the day trailing Spaniard Oscar Pereiro by 8 minutes 8 seconds, Landis now trails by only mear seconds.

Think he can pull it off? I know who I'm cheering for!!!! :Cheerlead

Cycling is a very weird sport, on some hills you can fly, some you have real trouble. It's up to what the body is like....

Landis is a better time trailer than Pereiro, I like his chances now... Saturday will determine whether he will be in the yellow jersey or not....