Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help nick jamerson out!
Guys, we've seen what the power of message boards can do. Especially the case of the MaxMadness on MaxPreps where SVHS won that whole thing. At any rate, let's help a good athlete and former PBURG BLACKCAT out. Nick and Kris Bentley's band "Sundy Best" has their first music video getting popular and they need your help to make the CMT PURE 12 PACK COUNTDOWN.

If you haven't heard the song, go to YouTube and check it out, they are really good! Anyways, here's the link!

http://www.cmt.com/show/cmt_pure_12_pack...ting.jhtml

Spread the word, both on BGR and any other forum and let's help Sundy Best put EKY on the Country Music map!
Very good! I voted for them and emailed the link to 11 other people.
Good looking out, they deserve every bit of the recognition. Dudes are GOOD.
Can you vote more than once?
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Can you vote more than once?

Yessir, blow it up!
My vote is also with him.
This should show people about the respect these programs have for one another. A Belfry fan started this post to help out a former Blackcat. Kudos to you Belfry 0304.

Everyone please vote & support our local band. These are a great group of guys that can really sing.
These guys will be on the signs for the country music highway soon mark my words the are destined for the big time.
Count a vote from NKY Wink
Voted for them. Best of Luck
Nick Jamerson played in some of the games that helped form my love for Mountain football. Not to mention they play some great, fun music and come from two well respected mountain sports programs.

And finally, their music promotes just how great Eastern Kentucky is and they have a ton of pride and it shows. Love it. Keep the word out, tweet it, Facebook it!
I just listened to it again twice and voted again!
Never really been much of a country music fan but, that is a great song!! Would love to see them make the countdown! They deserve it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
The band just tweeted that they're the #8 trending artist on CMT right now between Miranda Lambert and George Strait. Keep spreading the word, I'm loving seeing them blow up like this!
Listened and voted!! Sent email to several folks, all of which are CM fans!!

Good luck to them.
All I gotta say is....I wanna go home

Oh...and I voted.

Twice Smile
I voted quite a few times. Good stuff!
Belfry0304 Wrote:The band just tweeted that they're the #8 trending artist on CMT right now between Miranda Lambert and George Strait. Keep spreading the word, I'm loving seeing them blow up like this!

Let's keep it going. We're too close to quit.
http://www.cmt.com/artists/

Check out the #1 trending artist today! OUR home grown guys, Sundy Best!!! Wow, keep voting and get these guys to the top. I have a feeling with the growing popularity of Home and Lily, as well as the fun hits like Drunk Right and Kentucky Women that whenever their next CD comes out with songs like Count On Me, Until I Met You, Lotta Love, and How I's Raised (all on YouTube, videos of them playing them) that they're going to blow up BIG TIME. Keep voting!!!
I voted for them.
Enjoyed the video, best of luck to Sundy Best and add another vote!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Pat yourself on the back, Bluegrass Rivals, and tune at 7pm tomorrow night to CMT PURE (check your listings for the channel) to see HOME debut on the countdown at NUMBER ONE. Way to go EKY!
Can we change the title of this thread to "Support Sundy Best" or something, mods? Thanks in advance!
Belfry0304 Wrote:Pat yourself on the back, Bluegrass Rivals, and tune at 7pm tomorrow night to CMT PURE (check your listings for the channel) to see HOME debut on the countdown at NUMBER ONE. Way to go EKY!

I see that there is a Pure 12 Pack Countdown on CMT Pure tonight at 9 PM, too. I'm going to check it out in case they show the guys tonight.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:I see that there is a Pure 12 Pack Countdown on CMT Pure tonight at 9 PM, too. I'm going to check it out in case they show the guys tonight.

Well it wasn't on tonight. I'll try to watch tomorrow.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Well it wasn't on tonight. I'll try to watch tomorrow.

If you can with a cell, webcam, whatever, take a video of the moment they play it or w/e so we without CMT Pure can see.
AWESOME!!!! I just watched it at numero uno!
Belfry0304 Wrote:If you can with a cell, webcam, whatever, take a video of the moment they play it or w/e so we without CMT Pure can see.

I recorded about 60 seconds on a digital camera and I guess the file was too large to upload. That was my first try of recording with the camera and it worked OK but the file was large. Sorry.
BTW, I'm still voting!