Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence county first lost of the season
Not many details but lc gets beat 13 to 0 in a rain shorten game in south Carolina now 11 and 1 on the season,
not sure where you are getting your info from. but the game was called in top of 4th inning. not an official game. thus the record remains 11-0. like it or not, that is the rules of baseball. must go 5 innings or 4 1/2 if the winning team is the home team.
did not know that. that is good for the record but lc still got their butts kicked only one hit in the game.
dawg fan Wrote:did not know that. that is good for the record but lc still got their butts kicked only one hit in the game.

wow. got their butts kicked. seems like you are a great fan. for the record, the weather was pathetic. they shouldn't have even started the game. driving rain storm. 4th game in 4 days. playing a team that has only lost once in 2 years and back-to-back state champs, not to mention a private school. lawrence also went the entire week without throwing their top 2 pitchers who were hurting a bit. i tend to look at the positives and that is they are playing very well right now. they won't go undefeated and i'm sure after their first loss many will jump on here and boast.
no one supports the dawgs more than me but the truth is the truth both teams played on the same field in the same weather. several errors no hitting. I beleave lc is the best team in the region but ever now and then you are going to get your butt kicked and 13 - 0 is getting your butt kicked.
Why don't you use spell check or grammar check before you post? You say you support this team more then anyone else, did you even go to the game or how many games have you watched this year?
did not go on the trip to sc had to work, been to all of the other games including last nights big win. And will be there tonight, how about you how many games you seen this year? Are you saying that lc would have beaten that team in sc on a sunny day?