Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4) Michigan 61 - (4) Syracuse 56
Another horrible called game.
Did NOT feel like a six point game!!
Firmly believe the officials are from the 13th region of the Commonwealth of Kentucky!!
YEP!! alternate possession and charges need to go bye bye!!! REFS need some lessons on what is and isnt a foul too!!!!!!!
I did not like both of those calls on MCW...They were the same thing and both were called on one player. RIDICULOUS!!!!
Love it.
I absoloutly despise Syracuse and there fans.
Thank God i have someone to root for in the championship game.

Please win Michigan.
Granny Bear Wrote:Did NOT feel like a six point game!!
Firmly believe the officials are from the 13th region of the Commonwealth of Kentucky!!

And reffing like they are at a Bell County Football Game :biglmao:
[Image:

]
Karl Hess should have his whistle taken and thrown away! Worst ref in the world and he gets to work the Final 4? Terrible!

Great game by michigan though, both teams played hard. Cuse represented big east well this season. Nothing to be ashamed of!
What a great Final Four this has been!! I haven't screamed that much at a television screen in.....well.....a long time!
Wink
With Michigan's win, I official won my work pool and got an extra 3 pto days for this year. Woo hoo. Now Go Cards!!
I am 100% possitive that Michigan is perfectly happy with the reffing!
runitupthegut Wrote:love it.
I absoloutly despise syracuse and there fans.
Thank god i have someone to root for in the championship game.

Please win michigan.

smh robert morris
Overrated Wrote:smh robert morris

Good one!!! :omg:
Overrated Wrote:smh robert morris

He returns!
Havent heard from you since UK took home the crown last year.
Bernie Fine still seems to be holding Syracuse back.
I knew you were waiting hoping Suckacuse was going to win it so you could pat yourself on the back, but just like they always do, they lost.
N I T. Lawllwkalaklalalgagahahahah. That makes you sick I don't care who you are
^ ....... :worthy: :hilarious:
Overrated Wrote:N I T. Lawllwkalaklalalgagahahahah. That makes you sick I don't care who you are

In the end, Syracuse won as many titles as UK this year......

Cmon Bernie, your better than that.:moon: