Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be starting at Perry Central next year?
PCC loses the players below.

QB - Austin Pray
WR - Darryl Beatty
RB - Kegan Robinson
TE - Robert McClain
OL - Austin Osborne
OL - Derrick Luttrell
OL - Justin Deaton

May of lost a few more but Im not sure who else.

Key Returning Players
LB - Josh Garry
LB - Devon Brewer
DB - Tyler Fugate
OL - Crabman
WR - Nathan Pray

Question is, who will replace Austin Mr. Everything Pray?
Seth Napier will probably step up at quarterback, he's got the potential to be very good. One of the biggest returners people forget about is Joey Sams, made 3rd team all-state last year on the offensive line, kid can really play. Josh Garry should be primed to have a big year, he's got a few years of varsity experience under his belt and is a big-framed kid, should prove to be a very formidable linebacker this year. Nathan Pray and Tyler Fugate will be good targets for Napier, both are very talented and athletic kids. Best of luck to Coach Haddix and the Commodores this season.
Sorry for forgetting about Sams. He's a heck of a player.
Anyone have Perrys schedule for next year? If so please post it.
The_Rock Wrote:Anyone have Perrys schedule for next year? If so please post it.

I was told the kids are really working hard in the weight room.
Corbin away, Breathitt away, Pike Cent Home, Whitley Home, Harlan Co away, Letcher Cent away, Clay Home, Rockcastle Home, Thats 8 games, and I not sure about the other 2 I have heard Tates Creek and Johnson Cent or Somerset. I just heard that I know the first 8 are about set but not 100% on all of them.
iv heard brandon kilburn is coming back maybe play qb
Yeah its about time for Brandon to come back down to Perry for a couple weeks and take someones position then move back up North for a few months. Kind of like the weather. Will he be living with Estill?