Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McDonalds AA Game
The Harrison twins look very impressive in the first few minutes.
Dakari Johnson has looked very good around the basket.

Randle, Wiggins and Parker all look like they are forcing things a bit.

Love the Harrison Twins.
Aaron Gordon can dunk.
Dear Lord Julius Randle.
Wiggins is a freak!
Again Gordon can Dunk.

Not much else but he can dunk.
As Jalen Rose said: "The John Calipari Invitational".
When is Wiggins suppose to announce? TV?
Aaron Gordon named MVP
Aaron Gordon should not have been MVP.
The Twins looked so smooth! They just look like it's in slow motion to them.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I thought Andrew Harrison may have been the most impressive player in the game.
^ I liked Andrew Wiggins.

I think we saw a hint that Jabari Parker may be a little weak when it comes to the hype. I personally think he may be a little overrated. He is certainly overhyped and was all of the talk during the early part of the game (because he is the Duke kid). By the end of the game, his name was forgotten about. Wiggins played some tough defense (especially for a McD's All-Star game) that lead to an off night for Parker.

I was impressed with Andrew Harrison as well.

I really liked what Dakari Johnson did. He is a lot bigger than most people thought. I saw him close up in person at ESPN College Gameday and he is a good-sized kid.

James Young had been battling a hip-flexer all week and underperformed a little.

You can't really tell much about these kind of games though. Dave Telep brought up a great point earlier. "Marcus Smart and Gary Harris didn't score a point in last year's game and they turned out OK."
Didnt see much from Marcus Lee? Julius Randle's reverse dunk off of a lob was crazy!!!
I sure hope Wiggins comes to BBN!!!
Game was very hard to watch. Sloppy and boring, even for an all-star game.
Steve Kuberski Wrote:Game was very hard to watch. Sloppy and boring, even for an all-star game.

Any All-Star game is this way, especially NBA.
When games are real you have to be able to do more than dunk.
Steve Kuberski Wrote:Game was very hard to watch. Sloppy and boring, even for an all-star game.

It was harder to watch because they very rarely talked about what was happening on the floor.
FBALL Wrote:It was harder to watch because they very rarely talked about what was happening on the floor.

I know thats right....
FBALL Wrote:It was harder to watch because they very rarely talked about what was happening on the floor.

Those guys were rough. They didn't care what they said or how they said it. But they did spend a lot of time talking about Coach Cal and Kentucky.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Most Impressed with Aaron Gordon. The kid is a freak athlete. Arizona will do well with this kid! I know you all wont agree with that but oh well.

I like the harrison PG. He makes everything look so easy and smooth. The game is Slow motion to him. May be the best PG Cal has had at UK. Just my Opinion.

I was also impressed with the Wiggins defense. Very surprising, especially for an all star game.

UK recruit that I was most impressed with would have to be Randle. I like this kid alot.

Wiggins was tough but still wasnt what I was expecting. But it was an all star game. Cant judge players by those games.

One thing for sure the UK fans wont be so excited for HS game next season because they should still be dancing! LOL Next years team should be alot of fun to watch.

A quick fact here for you guys. The Miami Heat have 6 McDonald All American. UK will have atleast 8 maybe 9 next season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
A lot of people thought the Harrison twins could have been the two that were the most overratted coming into UK out of next years class.
After last night, i believe there fully capable of leading the team. You can see there gonna be floor coaches and we didnt have no where near that with Harrow and Polson.

Ive said it once and ill say it a million times. Best recruiting class ever.
If Wiggins signs, Im gonna say this class will never be matched again in our lifetimes.
theVILLE Wrote:Most Impressed with Aaron Gordon. The kid is a freak athlete. Arizona will do well with this kid! I know you all wont agree with that but oh well.

I like the harrison PG. He makes everything look so easy and smooth. The game is Slow motion to him. May be the best PG Cal has had at UK. Just my Opinion.

I was also impressed with the Wiggins defense. Very surprising, especially for an all star game.

UK recruit that I was most impressed with would have to be Randle. I like this kid alot.

Wiggins was tough but still wasnt what I was expecting. But it was an all star game. Cant judge players by those games.

One thing for sure the UK fans wont be so excited for HS game next season because they should still be dancing! LOL Next years team should be alot of fun to watch.

A quick fact here for you guys. The Miami Heat have 6 McDonald All American. UK will have atleast 8 maybe 9 next season.

7 if they get Wiggins.

Any Louisville-bound players in the game last night? :biggrin:
Gordon is like Blake Griffin.

Full of highlight dunks. Little game outside of that. I thought Parker looked better than Gordon.

Randle was to out of control which is understandable in a game like this. Eager to make the highlight reel.

Again I was impressed most by Andrew Harrison and surprised by Johnson.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:7 if they get Wiggins.

Any Louisville-bound players in the game last night? :biggrin:

Nope but how many do we have on the team right now? We dont need a team full of Mcdonald all americans to compete with everybody, just saying. We have Dieng that will possibly play in the NBA next season and yet we have been the best team this season and was one of the top last year. I like the PG we have coming in, Rozier. Dropped 68 a few games ago against one of the nations top teams.
Talent never hurts.

As for Loserville they have great leadership from their guards. That will take you a long way. I think Smith, Siva and Behanan all end up on NBA rosters.
FBALL Wrote:Talent never hurts.

As for Loserville they have great leadership from their guards. That will take you a long way. I think Smith, Siva and Behanan all end up on NBA rosters.

I'll believe it when I see it. Behanan has the best chance.
I dont see Siva on an NBA roster. Smith maybe in a couple hears. Behanan maybe after next season.
I think Siva makes a roster. Not a star but makes a roster as a solid backup. May take a couple of years but I think he will find a place.
Siva is a gnat. There are guys in the league right now that are not nearly as good as he is. He brings that "Steve Nash" type of play. He won't pass like Nash, but his ball skills and his ability to find creases will get this guy a paycheck in the NBA!