Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roller Coaster Sends Many People to Hospitals
A malfunction of a popular ride at Kings Island Amusement Park leaves twenty-seven people hurt. They were sent to hospitals mainly with minor chest and neck injuries. The accident happened on the Son of Beast roller coaster at Paramount's Kings Island, just Northeast of Cincinnati.

Witnesses say they saw the roller coaster come to an abrupt stop, mid ride, at almost five'clock yesterday evening.

About twenty-five riders were treated and released from hospitals within seven hours of the accident. One person was admitted with injuries that weren't life-threatening and another's condition is unknown this morning. Park officials have shut down the ride and an investigation is underway.

Kings Island's website describes the ride as the tallest, fastest and only looping wooden coaster on the planet. Riders go down a 214-foot hill at more than 78 miles per hour. The coaster opened six years ago. There's no word yet on what could have caused it to stop suddenly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Hate to hear that. I've always heard about this roller-coaster, now i don't want to ride it anymore.

Hope they are alright.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
That's horrible news... I hope everybody is okay now...
That is bad news, but anybody that rides it would just about have to go to the hospital afterwords. Probably the most painful rollercoaster I've ridden
so why isn't anyone saying the name of it???

i just rode it about a month ago..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.